Los Angeles Lottery Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
Thought this deserved a thread. So we can all follow along Los Angeles's season and hope they suck for our profit. (For uniformed fans we have Los Angeles's 2016 1st rounder via the Andrej Sekera trade)

So far they are off to a fantastic start being 0-3, and scored a remarkable 2 goals in 3 games! Hmm what 2 top 10 picks could do for our team :sarcasm:

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Thought this deserved a thread. So we can all follow along Los Angeles's season and hope they suck for our profit. (For uniformed fans we have Los Angeles's 2016 1st rounder via the Andrej Sekera trade)

So far they are off to a fantastic start being 0-3, and scored a remarkable 2 goals in 3 games! Hmm what 2 top 10 picks could do for our team :sarcasm:

You realize this is a sure way to jinx it? Every time we have a thread like this regarding drafting #1 overall, the Canes screw it up and we draft 5th.

Mods, I recommend this be deleted immediately before the bad Karma ruins any chance. :sarcasm:

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
You realize this is a sure way to jinx it? Every time we have a thread like this regarding drafting #1 overall, the Canes screw it up and we draft 5th.

Mods, I recommend this be deleted immediately before the bad Karma ruins any chance. :sarcasm:

I'm not superstitious so it doesn't matter to me haha. I'd just be thankful for like a top 12 pick from LA, if we happen to get like a top 5 I'm even more thankful haha.

Finnish Jerk Train

lol stupid mickey mouse organization
Apr 7, 2008
Raleigh
I think the most likely outcome is the Kings will fold after this season and the pick will be forfeited.

If not the most likely, it'd certainly be the most Canes-like outcome.

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
Yeah this will end well like the last LA thread

Maybe the last LA thread actually did end well? If we get a top 5 pick, that's greater than getting the like 13th overall we would of gotten last year.

VAcaniac

SHOOT THE PUCK
Feb 16, 2007
Los Angeles

Everyone said we were jinxing last year talking about a top 5 finish....

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
I don't recall that. I recall people talking about a top 2 finish early on, but other saying, don't worry, we'll draft in the 5-8 range when all is said and done.

raynman

Jan 20, 2013

Truer words have never been spoken.

"Introducing the 2016 Stanley Cup champs..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad