GDT: Los Angeles Kings vs Montreal Canadiens 10/26/17 7:30pm EST RDS, TSN2, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

habsgirl5000

Jul 15, 2017
Price rarely beats goalies who are better then him.....im saying 3-0 kings

however before the season started i predicted us to be 2-6-2 after 10 games, so kinda hoping for an OT loss ;)

TheGame777

Jan 16, 2016
Thanks. Had not looked at the standings since the last game.

Doesn`t change anything else I said.

No it doesn't. It is probably harder for the habs than other teams to come back if they are trailing from behind because of their inability to score goals.

Chili

En boca cerrada no entran moscas
Jun 10, 2004
No it doesn't. It is probably harder for the habs than other teams to come back if they are trailing from behind because of their inability to score goals.
I don`t think their offence was alot better the last few years but they were usually ahead or at least close going to the third.

This year they have been getting behind early in the game.

Ray Ferrarro just said it, can`t be a defensive first team anymore.

I think Claude Julien is trying to transition away from that but it`s a challenge with the roster they have.

TheGame777

Jan 16, 2016
I don`t think their offence was alot better the last few years but they were usually ahead or at least close going to the third.

This year they have been getting behind early in the game.

Ray Ferrarro just said it, can`t be a defensive first team anymore.

I think Claude Julien is trying to transition away from that but it`s a challenge with the roster they have.

The crazy part about this team is that they have enough firepower to score goals. Granted that the loss of Radulov and Markov is huge for the transition game, but they should still be able to produce not like an elite team, but in the middle pack,

The inability to score on the Poweplay is also a big reason for the lack of scoring.

As long as Price can be himself and not give bad goals, this team will compete.

TheGame777

Jan 16, 2016
We had the most third period comebacks in the league last year. :nod:

Yes but this season it's different. They aren't able to score as much goals as they should. The powerplay, the transition game lacking from most defensemen on the team, puck luck, lack of confidence and good performances by opposing goaltender are all part of the reason why they aren't where they are supposed to be.

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
You just dont understand it... you cannot comprehend the grand design of MB and Co.

I forsee a loss unless price stands on his head.
Because MB decideds these things... All MB has done for Galchneyuk is draft him and sign him to an extension.

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
Hard for good teams to have that record when they're more often than not leading or tied in the third.

Hmm, how about you check your facts before spewing crap like usual?

Yes but this season it's different. They aren't able to score as much goals as they should. The powerplay, the transition game lacking from most defensemen on the team, puck luck, lack of confidence and good performances by opposing goaltender are all part of the reason why they aren't where they are supposed to be.

Underachieving.

Oh trust trust, I know.

I'll definetly make a point yo watch as many games as I can lol

You need to be there to jinx Belial.

Let's see who jinx who! GHG! :thumbu:

Reactions: NobleSix
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad