Prospect Info: Los Angeles Kings Top Prospect Rankings - #6

Who is the Kings #6 Prospect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Though I understand your reasoning, was it really necessary to begin your sentence with "I mean, ..." ? LoL, I realize that societal trends in the last 4-6 years entail that many MANY peeps are currently beginning their spoken sentences with either "I mean, ..." or "So, ...", but that's just when people speak. What you did was actually take the time and type out the phrase "I mean, ... ". I'm sorry, but I have to laugh at you for this gruesome infraction of societal and social & cultural influence & bias. :laugh:

*...Throws things at King'sPawn for typing out "I mean"...*

Okay.

Feel better?

LB

Jun 4, 2014
Los Angeles
Though I understand your reasoning, was it really necessary to begin your sentence with "I mean, ..." ? LoL, I realize that societal trends in the last 4-6 years entail that many MANY peeps are currently beginning their spoken sentences with either "I mean, ..." or "So, ...", but that's just when people speak. What you did was actually take the time and type out the phrase "I mean, ... ". I'm sorry, but I have to laugh at you for this gruesome infraction of societal and social & cultural influence & bias. :laugh:

*...Throws things at King'sPawn for typing out "I mean"...*
I mean... your use of "criminal" to describe the omission of Sodergran was far worse.

Reactions: Faterson

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad