Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Matthew Villalta, G

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Even though there's an hour+ left on the previous poll, Dudas is more than doubling the next person, so I'm working under the assumption he wins.
Added to this poll: Bokondji Imama, F and Braden Doyle, D

#1 - Alex Turcotte, F, 59.1%
#2 - Gabriel Vilardi, F, 53.6% (tie-breaker)
#3 - Rasmus Kupari, F, 46.4% (tie-breaker)
#4 - Cal Petersen, G, 28.9%
#5 - Arthur Kaliyev, F, 33.3%
#6 - Jaret Anderson-Dolan, F, 44%
#7 - Mikey Anderson, D, 32.8%
#8 - Tobias Bjornfot, D, 35.3%
#9 - Carl Grundstrom, F, 50%
#10 - Kale Clague, D, 46.9%
#11 - Akil, Thomas, F, 43.3%
#12 - Samuel Fagemo, F, 54.4%
#13 - Sean Durzi, D, 55.6%
#14 - Nikolai Prokhorkin, F, 62.5%
#15 - Johan Sodergran, F, 29.5%
#16 - Markus Phillips, D, 24.5%
#17 - Matt Roy, D, 23.1%
#18 - Daniel Brickley, D, 36.6%
#19 - Kim Nousiainen, D, 31.4%
#20 - Jacob Moverare, D, 57.5% (Tiebreaker)
#21 - David Hrenak, G, 31.8%
#22 - Lukas Parik, G, 56.8% (Tiebreaker)
#23 - Aidan Dudas, F, 35.4%

Vote for one player, and post who you want to add to the next poll.

Only players who are eligible for the 2020 Calder trophy (so no Wagner, Amadio, etc). Calder eligibility is defined as:
- No older than 26 years old as of September 15th, 2019 (so Prokhorkin just makes the cut, if you wish to vote him in)
- Has not played in more than 25 games in one season or more than 6 games in two consecutive seasons. (so Matt Roy, at 25 games, just makes the cut if you want to vote him in)

List of players eligible to be nominated:
Chaz Reddekopp, D
Cole Kehler, G
Drake Rymsha, F

Peter James Bond II

Mar 5, 2015
Tough call....Lizotte, Spence, Strand, Hults...

I'm going with Cole Hults. I think he's flying under the radar some. 28 pts in 39 games at Penn State, in which he was 7th in scoring, 1st def scoring and next defenseman had 15 pts...was plus 19 and he played first pairing as a Sophomore. And they went to the Big 10 Tournament. He's now 6'2" 195.

Bright future for Hults after standout year at Penn State

“He’s been huge for our success [this season],” Penn State coach Guy Gadowsky said. “Along with his defensive partner (Paul DeNaples), they’re our number-one pair. I mean, their plus-minus is exceptional. Cole leads our team in scoring for a defenseman yet he plays against the other team’s top line. He’s a shutdown defenseman who makes great plays. He’s an integral part of everything that we do. He’s a huge part of our power play and our penalty kill. He does everything.”

Last edited:
Reactions: King'sPawn

Peter James Bond II

Mar 5, 2015
One key thing about have a prospect depth that is 20 deep in quality....is that they are all assets and some may ultimately be used in trades. Which is fine. Maybe at the deadline, Kings try to move TT , Quick, Forbort, Martinez, Lewis, (etc) and one of the #10-20 depth players helps get a deal done. Myriads of scenarios.

Reactions: kilowatt

Basilisk

Aug 5, 2012
Still Strand for me, but Spence is certainly next, there's some immense potential there, I probably should have had him much earlier because the guy is just an insane story

What do you figure Strand's upside to be? Bottom pairing NHLer? Better? Worse? Thanks!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad