Who is the Kings #20 Prospect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Added to this poll: Alexander Dergachyev, F

#1 - Alex Turcotte, F, 59.1%
#2 - Gabriel Vilardi, F, 53.6% (tie-breaker)
#3 - Rasmus Kupari, F, 46.4% (tie-breaker)
#4 - Cal Petersen, G, 28.9%
#5 - Arthur Kaliyev, F, 33.3%
#6 - Jaret Anderson-Dolan, F, 44%
#7 - Mikey Anderson, D, 32.8%
#8 - Tobias Bjornfot, D, 35.3%
#9 - Carl Grundstrom, F, 50%
#10 - Kale Clague, D, 46.9%
#11 - Akil, Thomas, F, 43.3%
#12 - Samuel Fagemo, F, 54.4%
#13 - Sean Durzi, D, 55.6%
#14 - Nikolai Prokhorkin, F, 62.5%
#15 - Johan Sodergran, F, 29.5%
#16 - Markus Phillips, D, 24.5%
#17 - Matt Roy, D, 23.1%
#18 - Daniel Brickley, D, 36.6%
#19 - Kim Nousiainen, D, 31.4%

Vote for one player, and post who you want to add to the next poll.

Only players who are eligible for the 2020 Calder trophy (so no Wagner, Amadio, etc). Calder eligibility is defined as:
- No older than 26 years old as of September 15th, 2019 (so Prokhorkin just makes the cut, if you wish to vote him in)
- Has not played in more than 25 games in one season or more than 6 games in two consecutive seasons. (so Matt Roy, at 25 games, just makes the cut if you want to vote him in)

List of players eligible to be nominated:
Andre Lee, F
Bokondji Imama, F
Brad Morrison, F
Braden Doyle, D
Bulat Shafigullin, F
Chaz Reddekopp, D
Cole Kehler, G
Drake Rymsha, F
Jacob Ingham, G

Last edited:

Rorschach

Who the f*** is Trevor Moore?
Oct 9, 2006
Los Angeles
How far will this go until we’re talking about irrelevant prospects that no one will care to rank...25+?

Can’t wait for this year’s draft to see who we add to this pool...I’d love to have the 1st ranked pool in the NHL, even if it’s only for a year.

Reactions: King'sPawn and LB

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
How far will this go until we’re talking about irrelevant prospects that no one will care to rank...25+?

Can’t wait for this year’s draft to see who we add to this pool...I’d love to have the 1st ranked pool in the NHL, even if it’s only for a year.

If there's something better to talk about or do, I'm all ears

KingCanadain1976

Jul 8, 2009
Thunder Bay Ont. Can

If you don't care about them don't comment Pretty easy to ignore a thread :) I think as long as a few people are voting what does it hurt ?

Last edited:

Rorschach

Who the f*** is Trevor Moore?
Oct 9, 2006
Los Angeles
If there's something better to talk about or do, I'm all ears
If you don't care about them don't comment Pretty easy to ignore a thread :) I think as long as a few people are voting what does it hurt ?

I guess that came off wrong? I’m saying this out of excitement. We got all this and I can’t wait to get more. We could be the #1 org in all of the NHL. When was the last time we were this deep in prospects people still care about? I came back here thinking the ranking would end around 20 and we’re still going after 25.

That’s deeper than when I first joined HF and I wanted a place to talk about Brown, Cammelleri, Kopitar, Frolov and the ilk.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
I guess that came off wrong? I’m saying this out of excitement. We got all this and I can’t wait to get more. We could be the #1 org in all of the NHL. When was the last time we were this deep in prospects people still care about? I came back here thinking the ranking would end around 20 and we’re still going after 25.

That’s deeper than when I first joined HF and I wanted a place to talk about Brown, Cammelleri, Kopitar, Frolov and the ilk.

I didn't mean to sound defensive if I did; I apologize. I like doing this, but I'm also looking forward to there being more to talk about.

I agree that the pool looks very deep and I'm excited about it. Just can't wait to start watching them play and following them some more!

Reactions: Rorschach

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Strand, Moverare, Spence are my next three.

I suppose add Ingham? Edit: Did I miss Shafigullin?

That's weird. I know in the earlier polls Shafigullin was on the list. I was stuck using my phone a couple times due to lousy Internet the last week or two and I might have removed him by mistake.

Shafigullin is definitely eligible. I'm sorry for the omission and any impact this may have had on the votes/nominations.

Basilisk

Aug 5, 2012
That's weird. I know in the earlier polls Shafigullin was on the list. I was stuck using my phone a couple times due to lousy Internet the last week or two and I might have removed him by mistake.

Shafigullin is definitely eligible. I'm sorry for the omission and any impact this may have had on the votes/nominations.

In other words, we're going to 30 prospects?

Kingspiracy

Nov 13, 2006

I think you all need to start again ;)

Reactions: King'sPawn

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad