Rumor: Los Angeles is interested in Prohorkin

Ollie Weeks

the sea does not dream of you
Feb 28, 2008
Crap I forgot about him. Things are so awesome on the home front these days I forget about the prospects! Be awesome to see him slot in as well.

losingsand

Apr 13, 2007
Pasadena, ca
On the same steam as Radulov and Porks had more points than him. (ok so he played more games :)

Finished in the top 25 in scoring in the KHL.

Sure why not.

CNS

A World Alone
May 24, 2008
well guess thats the problem, never watched it but know its kinda popular in the US.:nod:

You are banned from our country until you watch Episodes IV, V, and VI. If you watch I, II, and III you are banned again.

KingKopitar11*

Sign him keep him, steal him here.

I like any player with the name Pro in his name.

Captain Mittens*

I understand.

Last year I found out who Darth Vader was. :nod:

I have not been living under a rock, but you dont get to see this stuff a lot in Europe.

What about Darth Raider?
Darth-Raider-Bob-Stanton-USA-TODAY-Sports.jpg

raiders-darth-vader-star-wars.jpg

triplcrown

Jul 23, 2006
SF Valley, SoCal
The KHL is a strong league. Let him play the season and join us in
April, 2015. If he isn't ready for primetime at that point, put him on The Monarchs
where he can learn the system and he can join the team in the 2015-16 season.

He won't help us in 2015 Cup drive unless he is a prodigy.

But it is possible----I have a feeling he will up his KHL stats BIGTIME in 2014-15.

My only question about him is,
What position has he been playing lately--LW or C?

likid

Mar 27, 2011
Maribor
Do you mean buy-out the existing contract? Is it possible? What would a deal like that cost, about $5 million?

From CSKA point of view there is no obstacle. But for sure it should be offered something that CSKA would consider to release Prohorin from contract. I don't think it would go up to 5 mio USD, more probably around 1 or 2 mio USD. Or maybe less and some assurance that if Prohorin won't crack Kings first team, he'll be able to join CSKA for another year. There are many other posibilities...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad