GDT: Looney Tunes - Canes Vs. Devils 11/8/16

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
I feel like a goober for laughing at people on the MB calling for us to be bottom dwellers. To be fair, they had zero reasoning to come to that conclusion and I am surprised we're this bad, but this still isn't the bubble team I thought they were.

It is still very early, of course -- and the team is only 2 wins short of .500.

But nothing I've seen so far screams that this team is about to get hot. Nothing at all.

RodTheBawd

Oct 16, 2013

But nothing I've seen so far screams that this team is about to get hot. Nothing at all.

Right, which is why I've avoided the chicken little **** so far, but my optimism is dying.

Finlandia WOAT

js7.4x8fnmcf5070124
May 23, 2010

Cam Ward, after starting the season poorly, has now played 3 straight games of excellent stickpuck, in which they have captured 4 out of 6 points.

(Of course, they also gave 4 points to the Devils, which is bad, but eh)

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
Cam Ward, after starting the season poorly, has now played 3 straight games of excellent stickpuck, in which they have captured 4 out of 6 points.

(Of course, they also gave 4 points to the Devils, which is bad, but eh)

He has been good, but if he has to play .925+ every night for them to have a chance, I doubt it's sustainable.

I'll be delighted to be wrong, of course. PROVE ME WRONG WARD O.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad