Looks like the 91 Jerseys are back

CJL182

Oct 9, 2008
Please keep these as a permanent alternate. Maybe we'll finally win a game while wearing these. :sarcasm:

Reactions: Sandisfan

SjMilhouse

Jul 18, 2012
Other than I think the collar (more white, less black), are these any different than the 25th Heritage Jerseys they released a few years ago? They look identical. Trying to decide if it's worth getting if I already have the heritage one

Edit: the teal looks a little lighter as well compared to the heritage although I thought with the heritage jersey they matched the original teal as close as they could with that one so maybe these new ones are just brighter pictures or something?

Reactions: Sandisfan

TealTown22

Mar 26, 2013
San Jose, CA
www.tealtownusa.com
Comparison between 25th and 30th

DK9TzXW.jpeg

one2gamble

Dec 24, 2007
Other than I think the collar (more white, less black), are these any different than the 25th Heritage Jerseys they released a few years ago? They look identical. Trying to decide if it's worth getting if I already have the heritage one

Edit: the teal looks a little lighter as well compared to the heritage although I thought with the heritage jersey they matched the original teal as close as they could with that one so maybe these new ones are just brighter pictures or something?
I think it's only different because it's a different jersey platform in general. They are basically calling it the same name

Reactions: themelkman

ChompChomp

Can't wait for Sharks hockey to return someday
Jan 8, 2007
El Paso, TX
The next time they make the playoffs, I would love if they used these jerseys for their home sweaters. Recall they can choose which jerseys to use for home games (but that decision sticks throughout those entire playoffs). One year (edit: several years) they chose Black Armor, even though many of us don't like those jerseys and really didn't like it for the playoffs.

Having these for playoff home games would be amazing.

Last edited:

Pavelski2112

Bold as Boognish
Dec 15, 2011
San Jose, California
The next time they make the playoffs, I would love if they used these jerseys for their home sweaters. Recall they can choose which jerseys to use for home games (but that decision sticks throughout those entire playoffs). One year they chose Black Armor, even though many of us don't like those jerseys and really didn't like it for the playoffs.

Having these for playoff home games would be amazing.
They had those jerseys in the playoffs from 2011-2014. '16 was the first year with the current jerseys in the playoffs.

FMichael

Dec 22, 2010
Wisconsin
Comparison between 25th and 30th

DK9TzXW.jpeg
Very close, but I'd give the Adidas the edge here (that stitching on the shoulder patch is impressive)...That said both jerseys are great looking.

Years ago I played a few seasons in a beer league, and our team name was the Sharks...Still have that jersey in the closet - teal CCM personalized...Still looks great today.

TealTown22

Mar 26, 2013
San Jose, CA
www.tealtownusa.com
Very close, but I'd give the Adidas the edge here (that stitching on the shoulder patch is impressive)...That said both jerseys are great looking.

Years ago I played a few seasons in a beer league, and our team name was the Sharks...Still have that jersey in the closet - teal CCM personalized...Still looks great today.

I disagree about the shoulder patch. I think the Reebok version that's entirely embroidered looks much better than some embroidery on a piece of twill. But, to each, their own.

FMichael

Dec 22, 2010
Wisconsin
I disagree about the shoulder patch. I think the Reebok version that's entirely embroidered looks much better than some embroidery on a piece of twill. But, to each, their own.
I could be wrong, but I get the impression that many shoulder patches are heat pressed on, and I often question the quality.

Like I mentioned earlier - both are nice - I’m just a sucker for quality stitching.

Upon further review - the Reebok on the left does appear to have stitch work on the shoulder patch - not sure if it’s sewn on to the jersey.

:huh:

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
I wish they would wear proper gloves and pants with these.

Not black/black? What do you want? How about socks?

I could be wrong, but I get the impression that many shoulder patches are heat pressed on, and I often question the quality.

Like I mentioned earlier - both are nice - I’m just a sucker for quality stitching.

Upon further review - the Reebok on the left does appear to have stitch work on the shoulder patch - not sure if it’s sewn on to the jersey.

:huh:

Replicas seem to be silk screened shoulder patches. Vs. authentics with embroidered patches.

Reactions: TealTown22

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad