Oct 12, 2008
Lets start this off Baby!

Canucks Trade:
1st Rounder 2021 (top 10)
Podkolzin (top Prospect)
Jack Rathbone (2nd best Prospect)
Cap Dump
For Seth Jones! (Signed only tho!):popcorn:
(Aka, Only if he decides to stay in Vancouver and signs an extension)

Gstank

Apr 27, 2015
Good player but I dont think we would be able fit him under the cap on the Canucks. He will probably get Pietroangelo money next year

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BlakeScheifehlaine

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Listen I know a ton of people here are going to say he’s overrated, his analytics are not the best, etc.

But man, every single time I see the damn guy play, he absolutely dominates on the ice, doesn’t matter if it’s the regular season or the playoffs, something about him I just absolutely love, he’s an elite number one defender

BStinson

Nov 11, 2013
He’s being represented by Brisson and Werenski recently fired him. Has a player ever opened up about why they don’t like Columbus? Small market?

Reactions: Nac Mac Feegle

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Why not start with Schmidt.

Schmidt
1st
Podkolzin
Cap dumps
I would honestly do that also, would actually save more cap that way, And we got to keep Are incredibly talented defender in Rathbone

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Whatever Columbus is doing to retain talent—it ain’t working. How long can this continue?

This is just business as usual because Jones knows he'll either get the mega deal he wants from Columbus or some other (playoff) team will back up the money truck for him. Spending is also likely to go way up next summer and beyond. It's the reality of letting a very good player get near FA with mileage left in the tank.

Dubois wanting out was 'weirder'

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
He’s being represented by Brisson and Werenski recently fired him. Has a player ever opened up about why they don’t like Columbus? Small market?

I'd definitely like to know, too.

Beautiful city, great fans, seems like a stable ownership group from the outside. This exodous has run through multiple coaches, as well.

So....what's the deal? Can't be just the winter weather and small market.

TheBloodyNine

Pure Bred Soviet Savage
Oct 8, 2016
Queens
Whatever Columbus is doing to retain talent—it ain’t working. How long can this continue?
They’re not a good team and Columbus isn’t exactly an attractive place for young players so probably not much unless they become some kind of super team, which ain’t happening any time soon.

TheBloodyNine

Pure Bred Soviet Savage
Oct 8, 2016
Queens
Listen I know a ton of people here are going to say he’s overrated, his analytics are not the best, etc.

But man, every single time I see the damn guy play, he absolutely dominates on the ice, doesn’t matter if it’s the regular season or the playoffs, something about him I just absolutely love, he’s an elite number one defender
He’s absolutely one of the best D in the league. Nowhere less than top 10 and there’s an argument he’s in the top 5. He’s gonna get paid. 9 mill at least.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad