Xbox One EASHL: Looking for players for the Beta! HF Betaculars

HaroldDruken

XBOX ONE
Sep 14, 2012
I added those who sent requests and who haven't joined a club already.

Anyone on right meow for a game or three?

KingMatthews

popcorn.gif
Jan 14, 2009
Toronto
Sorry guys, I keep getting DC'ed from the servers so I'm going to call it a night. I'll be back on tomorrow to play a few after work.

Fun playing with y'all.

HaroldDruken

XBOX ONE
Sep 14, 2012
Sorry guys, I keep getting DC'ed from the servers so I'm going to call it a night. I'll be back on tomorrow to play a few after work.

Fun playing with y'all.

Same here. I'm not overly impressed with the game yet. Thanks goodness it's just an early Beta version :laugh:

MitchyNYR

Feb 27, 2002
Hey guys..looking for a club to join if anyone has room...can play any position except goalie.

Thanks!

KingMatthews

popcorn.gif
Jan 14, 2009
Toronto
I left the club to play a couple games with my friends, if we can get a few more people on later tonight I'll resend my request to play with you guys.

KingMatthews

popcorn.gif
Jan 14, 2009
Toronto
Same here. I'm not overly impressed with the game yet. Thanks goodness it's just an early Beta version :laugh:

I have mixed feelings about the game. I think I'm just so happy to be playing EASHL again that I'm willing to overlook some of the flaws in the beta...we'll see what happens when I pay for the game though :laugh:

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
My first game playing the new EASHL.
I had the wrong camera angle the whole first period. The rest of the game was also a bit of a cluster.... Need to get used to this lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad