Looking for Leafs tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarks

True North
May 12, 2011
Winnipeg
Jets fan here. I'll be in Toronto the weekend of April 5 for the Jays opening weekend and as an added bonus the Jets are in town on Saturday night. I've never been to ACC and I would love to buy 2 lower bowl seats for the Leafs/Jets game but I don't really want to spend the big $$$ that Stubhub is asking unless I have to.

When I search Ticketmaster the game doesn't even come up. I thought that was strange but figured maybe it's because its a Saturday night game? Any ideas if/when tickets become available? Or if there is a Ticket Exchange for Leafs tickets possibly? Any help would be appreciated. Cheers.

Baarle*

May 29, 2010
28.294194, -39.07612
There is a ticket exchange thread buried somewhere but it's not overly helpful. Your best bet is to buy off stubhub or look on Kijiji a couple days before and hope someone is selling.

SenatorArmy*

well, they'll probably be very hard to find. The Leafs are on a 4 game losing streak so they're probably sold out for the foreseeable future

puckluck19

Registered User?
Oct 20, 2008
Courtice, ON
Jets fan here. I'll be in Toronto the weekend of April 5 for the Jays opening weekend and as an added bonus the Jets are in town on Saturday night. I've never been to ACC and I would love to buy 2 lower bowl seats for the Leafs/Jets game but I don't really want to spend the big $$$ that Stubhub is asking unless I have to.

When I search Ticketmaster the game doesn't even come up. I thought that was strange but figured maybe it's because its a Saturday night game? Any ideas if/when tickets become available? Or if there is a Ticket Exchange for Leafs tickets possibly? Any help would be appreciated. Cheers.

The Leafs used to put the whole regular season up for sale all at once but they've switched this year to doing what some teams do, putting one-two months up at a time so they probably won't be on sale til next month is my guess

That being said, you're looking for Saturday night tickets vs a Canadian team so even if you were on ticketmaster at 10:00:01am the morning they go on sale, you won't find a pair together. I know from ample experience.

The leafs twitter feed usually sends out a private TM link on the afternoon of a game if there are any last minute seats to be had but there is no guarantee this will happen as it rarely does for saturday games, especially against CDN opponents.

Of course, this all changes if the leafs are well out of the playoff hunt by then but even still, saturdays are a packed house.

The only way you're sure to get in is if you go down the stubhub route. 'Big $$$' is a relative term, but rest assured it's gonna be big bucks to get in the building that night, especially the lower bowl, even at face value.

As a leaf fan who has been to the MTS Centre for a Leafs/Jets game, I apologize for our crowd 'atmosphere' in advance. :laugh: Was blown away at MTS

Welcome to Toronto, hope this helps!

tl;dr: Stubhub man, stubhub.

GifKing*

Oct 24, 2013
In times of distress you're exactly what we don't need. Funding of a ship wreck. Not to be mean. Take the hundreds of dollars you'd spend and go get **** faced and buy 10 pounds of wings. Money better spent.

hfman

Oct 30, 2013
on the bright side you'll probably witness a Jets win - after all, everyone's beating the Leafs these days. All the other team has to do is show up and they're pretty well guaranteed a win

21JVR*

In times of distress you're exactly what we don't need. Funding of a ship wreck. Not to be mean. Take the hundreds of dollars you'd spend and go get **** faced and buy 10 pounds of wings. Money better spent.

He is a jets fan.

Tarks

True North
May 12, 2011
Winnipeg
Thanks for the advise. I'll bite the bullet and buy a pair off Stubhub. Tickets to the hockey and baseball will be the cheap part of the weekend for us. We always run a hefty bar tab everywhere we go. :)

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
Here you go.

OT: Ticket Exchange Thread..read instructions carefully ‎(
multipage.gif
1 2 3 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events