Looking for Laine Jersey

HPsauce

Jul 3, 2011
Winnipeg
Hello Jackets fans!

Jets fan coming in peace. I can't find a Jacket's Laine jersey (kid size) anywhere. My daughter and I are still die hard Laine fans and we actually watch more Jackets games than Jets games at this point.

The trade still stings, the wow factor Laine brings when he's coming down the ice with the puck and space, or if he is wide open... the energy in the building builds at a rapid pace as everyone can see that their boy is about to have a glorious opportunity to score. Those moments represent more than just an opportunity to score a goal, its the anticipation of future chances he will have as well... the ability to turn a game on it's head with the flick of a wrist. He is unreal and we love him.

I may start posting here more regularly as the Jets org is clearly a toxic environment with the likes of Scheifele and Wheeler basically just alienating anyone who threatens to take their position on the team.

Anyhow, I digress. Do they make kid size Jackets jerseys with player names on them? I'd love to order one asap.

Thanks,

Mods, sorry if this isn't cool.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad