Looking for KHL Merchandise - Worldwide

turk96

Jun 9, 2013
Indiana
I've ordered from them numerous times and had no problem getting them to ship to the US. I most recently ordered a Metallurg Gagarin Cup jersey and it arrived in about 6 weeks.

EDIT: Never mind, that was the Lutch store. But they do have other items. I have bought hats from that website as well.

Last edited:

Acallabeth

Post approved by Ovechkin
Jul 30, 2011
Moscow
KHL store is an embarrassment for the league, and you could count decent KHL team web stores on one hand.

Maybe we should rename this thread into "KHL store and merchandise", or something lke that, and sticky it? There's a lot of a potential discussion here.

Last edited:

malkinfan

Aug 20, 2006
Canada
Sibir had nice merchandise on their website but when I went to buy you had to be from a Russia/Kazhakstan/Belarus, short list of other former USSR countries. Hopefully they realize international demand and do something about this.

The solution can be as starting up an Ebay store. Hell, I could do it for them If they really wanted to, so easy.

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
Why is Jokerit´s shop named 91store? Something with number 91? What?

geri

Jan 21, 2015
Vienna&DelrayBeachFL
Anyone know how I can order this? SKA store has many great items but no option to add product to cart :help:

http://www.shop.ska.ru/katalog/135/2411/

i just looked. maybe you choosen product what isnt available.
otherwise there is either the size and quantity to choose "buttons" and below a RED framed button, which is the add to cart...
you should look at the webpage with like google chrome (not tablet, phone), then you can use translator with right mouseclick...much easier

cart basket is at the top

malkinfan

Aug 20, 2006
Canada
SKA has great selection in there store, only problem is they also don't ship to anywhere other than an ex USSR region. Crying shame, good prices on so many great items because of the low ruble.

Acallabeth

Post approved by Ovechkin
Jul 30, 2011
Moscow
SKA has great selection in there store, only problem is they also don't ship to anywhere other than an ex USSR region. Crying shame, good prices on so many great items because of the low ruble.

Well, at least someone finds these lunatic prices good :laugh:

malkinfan

Aug 20, 2006
Canada
Well, at least someone finds these lunatic prices good :laugh:

An RBK NHL mesh hat would cost $25 in Canada. The same SKA hat is only $7 CAD (300 rubles) at the SKA shop, this is amazing deal. The CCM dry fit shirts are $30-40 CAD, at the SKA shop only $11 CAD :amazed:

Now if only I could get customer service to respond to my emails about shipping these things over here! Do you know any shops with intnl shipping?

loppa*

Jokerit is opening international shop for next season, right now they sell if you order via email.

http://91store.jokerit.com/

But 30 euro shipping for a scarf from Finland to North America is a ridiculous price. That's why I never bothered to purchase the Jokerit scarf. Otherwise I would if the costs were reasonable.

ALF AmericanLionsFan

Dec 19, 2002
Cleveland, Ohio USA
Visit site
An RBK NHL mesh hat would cost $25 in Canada. The same SKA hat is only $7 CAD (300 rubles) at the SKA shop, this is amazing deal. The CCM dry fit shirts are $30-40 CAD, at the SKA shop only $11 CAD :amazed:

Now if only I could get customer service to respond to my emails about shipping these things over here! Do you know any shops with intnl shipping?

Anyone have luck ordering from ska shop? Love the reebok t shirts and ccm one.

Jackets Woodchuck

Dec 27, 2010
Any chance that there may be legal restrictions on Russian retailers shipping outside the former USSR? I find it odd that no teams or the KHL itself ship to a region as hockey-crazy as North America.

I'm frustrated as I would be interested in purchasing a Gagarin Cup program.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad