Looking for Info

Olly2

Feb 26, 2003
Visit site
Nikulin, Ilja
Is Atlanta trying to get this guy to NA? If yes, what kind of impact can we expect. For a team starving for d-men, McCarthy, Coburn, and Nikulin sure make the future look brighter.

Jonsson, Lars
Are the Bruins ready to bring him over?

Novotny, Jiri
I really liked him his draft year, I thought he would go top 10. Looks like he is finally coming around offesively, he will have to clear waivers the next time he goes down. How good can he be?

Moss, David
He was really starting to play better before he got hurt. Can be beat out Lundmark or Lombardi for 2nd Line Center position?

Salmaleinen, Tony
Chicago must want to come over. Could he succeed on Ruutu's wing?

Pohl, Petr and Dupuis, Phillippe
These guys are really gifted offesively, had Columbus got something here?

Lepisto, Sami
Tell me this guy couldn't help Washington's PP. Anybody know if the Caps are looking to bring him over?

Koltsov, Kiril
Is he sick of the Canucks? Are the Canucks sick of him? He seems good enough to play

Jovofan

Apr 26, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Olly2 said:
Koltsov, Kiril
Is he sick of the Canucks? Are the Canucks sick of him? He seems good enough to play
He was really starting to turn his game around in the AHL a couple of years ago but he returned to Russia because his mother was very ill and he wanted to be closer to home. The Canucks brass are still very high on him and every time he is asked about Kirill, Dave Nonis says that he loves his offensive skill-set. Right now Kirill has committed one more year to his team in Russia but should come back to NA once the season is done. So, you'll probably see him manning the point on the Canucks' PP in 07/08.

insider

Nov 14, 2003
Olly2 said:
Pohl, Petr and Dupuis, Phillippe
These guys are really gifted offesively, had Columbus got something here?

Pohl, no, too fragile.

Dupuis = gem

and i'm in bathurst, where we hate moncton (Dupuis) and love Bathurst (Pohl)

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Olly2 said:
Jonsson, Lars
Are the Bruins ready to bring him over?

The Bruins have to make a decision by the end of May. If the Bruins do not sign him by the end of May Johnsson will become a Free Agent, and the Bruins will receive the 37th pick in the draft.

Almost all rumors seem to indicate the Bruins will not sign him, and instead will take the pick

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad