Looking for a video of Martin Gerber's net getting knocked off...

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
by an opposing player well the sens had the puck. Gerber received a 2 min penalty and on the pp the opposing team scored. Gerber subsequently lost his mind and tried to attack the ref and received a game misconduct.

Anyone at least remember this or can tell me if my recollection is correct?

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
While the looking for Video thread is open, I am looking for Turris draft video you know the one where the greatest player ever selects him.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
by an opposing player well the sens had the puck. Gerber received a 2 min penalty and on the pp the opposing team scored. Gerber subsequently lost his mind and tried to attack the ref and received a game misconduct.

Vaguely remember it, but all I can come up with is Cujo losing his poop and crashing into the ref after we scored a game winner.

Good times.

Neiler

Registered Loser
Jul 16, 2006
While the looking for Video thread is open, I am looking for Turris draft video you know the one where the greatest player ever selects him.

Found some footage in this TSN piece... couldn't find anything else. Around 2:30 mark.

Neiler

Registered Loser
Jul 16, 2006

There was this when he was with the leafs? 3:40 mark.

Lenny the Lynx

Sep 20, 2008
ON
There was this when he was with the leafs? 3:40 mark.

I totally forgot that Gerber ever played for the Leafs.

I got shock therapy to erase the Gerber with the Sens memories but I specifically told them to keep all non Sens related Gerber memories. Good thing I kept my receipt.

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
I totally forgot that Gerber ever played for the Leafs.

I got shock therapy to erase the Gerber with the Sens memories but I specifically told them to keep all non Sens related Gerber memories. Good thing I kept my receipt.

lol, Martin Gerber - Curtis Joseph goalie tandem for the leafs...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad