Looking for a Simmer - New Sim League

tez

Oct 23, 2009
Nova Scotia
Along with some friends of mine I have created a board for a sim league. We're going to take it slow at the start to make sure we have everything set up when we take registrations. This way we believe it won't fail like many sim leagues do so early on.

Basically, what we are looking for is a simmer. We need someone who is reliable and if you are interested could you post in this thread or send me a PM? It would be very appreciated.

tez

Oct 23, 2009
Nova Scotia
Sorry to double post, but I have a few questions hopefully someone can answer, even if they can't be a simmer for our league.

I believe I am capable of simming the league myself (I have both NHL:EHM and EHM 2007), but I've run into a few problems. I know how to fix the age problem in NHL:EHM and all that stuff, but there are some issues.

In the game, you can only offer specific amounts of money, and I believe you can't change the annual salary, correct? I know that in my experience in sim leagues I've offered these types of contracts and they were accepted, so how do you get around this? Another problem would be what if an agent accepts the contract, but the player does not in the game?

Hopefully someone can provide some insight, and once again I'm sorry for the double post.

johnnydollaz89*

do u have any spots in the league open i would play in it but idk how to sim

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad