Looking for a new manager to take over a team

romster

Jan 20, 2013
Hey guys,

We are a Keeper Yahoo league of 14 teams. We have been together for years now. We have managers from Slovakia, USA, Canada, Czech Rep., England, so we are a nice international bunch. Most of them I have had a chance to meet personally.

Our managers are rather active, but we do not require them to be too chatty or this league to become their life. We just want all people in the league to have fun and not spoil it for the rest. Trash talking can get rather messy sometimes, but we all encourage it and think it's all part of the deal. Nobody should get offended there.

Recently there is a team which is up for grabs for reasons I am not to talk about. That team is currently in 9th place (8 advance) We are looking for a person who is not really a new with Yahoo Head-to-Head Fantasy system. So please holler if you would like in. Just say where you are from and if you have had a previous Yahoo Fantasy experience.

You can check out the team in the attachment.

Attachments

• New team.docx
    265.1 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

leova

Feb 28, 2008
oh god, as a Capitals fan seeing a team stuck with Holtby AND Neuvirth is sad :(

romster

Jan 20, 2013
oh god, as a Capitals fan seeing a team stuck with Holtby AND Neuvirth is sad :(

That because of our internal rules. Each team is allowed only 3 goalies from any 2 NHL teams. Done due to the fact we have 14 teams, two goalie positions and there are 30 NHL teams. We want to make sure each team has starters.

leova

Feb 28, 2008
i guess that's good...but bleh
the team with Anaheim/Pittsburgh goalies will win every day/week/season :(

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad