Looking for a GM, one spot available...stocked team

Edmoiler13

Feb 21, 2014
Detroit
We've been running three very active leagues for some years now and have an opening for a team loaded with players, picks, and prospects, but is over the cap at the moment. Our league link to the website with the rules is below. If you would like to know the roster, message me back and let me know your experience in this format. It is a free fantrax league with dues for the premiums features, however your dues have been paid for this season.

CHL DYNASTY

Last edited:

Edmoiler13

Feb 21, 2014
Detroit
another team has become available. Team is a little over the cap but has all of it's own picks in the upcoming draft. Some players on the roster include Debrincat, Kadri, Giroux, Huberdeau, Rask, Marner, Wheeler, Stone, Barrie, Makar and Theodore. Standard dues will apply if you take over this team and must be paid by the date of the draft which is scheduled for Monday August 2. pm me here or apply on our site

Edmoiler13

Feb 21, 2014
Detroit
two teams are available. dues will be covered

team one has the following players plus more: Kopitar, Nylander, Zacha, Giroux, Karlsson, Pietrangelo, Trouba, Kuemper, Dreidger

Team two has the following players plus more: Draisaitl, Zacha, Kopitar, Doughty, Karlsson, Kuemper, Driedger

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad