Look at Eklunds latest post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twine Seeking Missle

Go monkey go!!!
Dec 30, 2004
Suck-town
http://hockeyrumors.blogspot.com/

Now I will admit that I am an Eklund basher but for some reason this post seems legit. As we all know, there will be a meeting between the NHL and NHLPA on Wednesday and it says here that something could be hammered out by thursday with an announcement coming as early as this weekend. I mean why would this guy just be making this stuff up? I wish I knew who his "sources" were but oh well. Maybe I am just looking for a shred of optimism. I have taken all his other posts with a grain of salt but with the meeting taking place on Wednesday it just makes this seem more legit than any of his other stuff. I guess we will have to wait and see....

hockeyfan125

Jul 10, 2004
I have read all this stuff, this guy seemed legit from the beginning. My optimism grows...

jpsharkfan

Jun 10, 2004
jtuzzi21 said:
I have read all this stuff, this guy seemed legit from the beginning. My optimism grows...

I agree completely!
I do not get those who bash him. If you choose not to believe him fine, but why attack the guy? No one is forcing you to read his blog.

Bruwinz37

Feb 27, 2002
jpsharkfan said:
I agree completely!
I do not get those who bash him. If you choose not to believe him fine, but why attack the guy? No one is forcing you to read his blog.

I agree also. The guy does not toot his own horn at all. He shares what he hears through a blog. I look forward to reading more from him.

nikolai19

Jan 5, 2003
Corona, CA
myspace.com
I think the guy has his hands tied because he knows a lot of people. Problem is that he talks to 4 different sources and never gets the same answer. I'd love to believe that the season is going to start in a few weeks, but then the wigs come out and say go play in Europe. What the hell?

Get it done, have the players and owners vote and override Bettman and Goodenow altogether. Start playing or the league will die. Period.

mudcrutch79

Jul 5, 2003
The Big Smoke
www.mc79hockey.com
Even a blind dog has the sun shine on his ass once in a while. I just don't have any faith in the guy because his writing sucks-there's no way someone who's been earning a living as a writer for 15 years writes that poorly. That said, I think he's going to get lucky and look smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad