Movies: Long Shot

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
I am starting a thread for a movie I hope BOMBS because, even as a fellow Canadian, I HATE Seth Rogen movies and this one looks like all the rest - he is an unappealing dork and she is a babe he's interested in.

As usual, the critics are praising it. I just hope the world catches on to how UN-funny Rogen's movies are and turns their collective backs on Long Shot... but I'm NOT holding my breath.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
He's had a few stinkers for sure but overall I like him as a comedic actor and a creative comedic mind. Most of his Judd Apatow-related stuff is great and I really liked This is the End, which he wrote, directed, produced and starred in.

This looks awful though. Looks more along the lines of some of the generic comedy fluff he's done recently.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
He's had a few stinkers for sure but overall I like him as a comedic actor and a creative comedic mind. Most of his Judd Apatow-related stuff is great and I really liked This is the End, which he wrote, directed, produced and starred in.

This looks awful though. Looks more along the lines of some of the generic comedy fluff he's done recently.
I agree, This is the End was REALLY funny.

I wouldn't give you 10 cents for the rest of it, tho.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00