GDT: long pile end knob wompers @ SAUNA

hockeynjune

Just a soft breeze
Sponsor
Jan 15, 2021
Yeah I know that's why I posted, to see my post count. Meant I was too lazy to look it up on my profile.

I take it you are the same type of rookie I am, a transplant from the old Canes board that got shut down
Yupp, we remember the old ways

Brad Meador

May 5, 2019
The Isles have upped the physical play the last two games. They'll likely do so tonight. I hope the Cane's can deal with the physical play and not let it wear on them and wear them down.

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
It's like the dude who pulls out in front of you and then flips you off for honking while locking your brakes up trying not to kill them :popcorn:

Reactions: Stickpucker

Brad Meador

May 5, 2019
I’ve been remarkably chill, even bordering on lethargic.

But maybe that’s just the Covid…

If you have Covid get better. It is not fun. I had it right after Christmas and my fever topped 104 for a night.

Symptoms were subtle too; just a chill for me and I thought it was just a usual chill. Thought nothing of it.

However, I had a temp in the 100's for like three days and it topped out at 104 one night. Got up that following morning and went to an urgent care center here and got tested and was positive for Covid.

After that 104 fever did not have that temp again and my fever lingered around the upper 99's for a few days during my recovery until it went away completely.

Chrispy

Salakuljettaja's Blues
Feb 25, 2009
Cary, NC
If you have Covid get better. It is not fun. I had it right after Christmas and my fever topped 104 for a night.

Symptoms were subtle too; just a chill for me and I thought it was just a usual chill. Thought nothing of it.

However, I had a temp in the 100's for like three days and it topped out at 104 one night. Got up that following morning and went to an urgent care center here and got tested and was positive for Covid.

After that 104 fever did not have that temp again and my fever lingered around the upper 99's for a few days during my recovery until it went away completely.
I’ve been lucky, just very lethargic Friday and a head cold. Didn’t even consider Covid until a friend tested positive.

Mostly healthy now, hoping I didn’t transmit to my family.

3CanesInTheBox

Bunch of (actual) Jerks
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
Tonight's the night: Let's get it done, boys!

Canes GIF

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015

Yea I had 103 fevers off and on every like 2 hrs for about 36 hrs...and it hit pretty sudden. Like feeling a bit lethargic the last hour of the workday to nearly crawling into my house bc my dumbass decided to start mowing my yard when I got back home.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad