Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
What was that?
I couldn't here you due to the sound of silence
674f8224827ff89c76afe1fb71c260e04b86a929.gif

Brad Meador

May 5, 2019
I wonder whom will start in net tonight?

I understand if everyone thinks Andersen...but if we want to go far we need him fresh and don't want to over work him. Maybe Kochetkov? or do they have Andersen start to try and finish the series off and maybe start Kochetkov in game 1 of the next round.

chaz4hockey

Sponsor
Jan 21, 2021
Naples, FL

I understand if everyone thinks Andersen...but if we want to go far we need him fresh and don't want to over work him. Maybe Kochetkov? or do they have Andersen start to try and finish the series off and maybe start Kochetkov in game 1 of the next round.
I would have started Pyotr in game 4 and then come back with Freddie tonight if a loss. Then again, just my opinion and not worth a hill of beans.

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017

After a day off yesterday after an afternoon game Saturday, go with Freddie. With no morning skate he will be fresh for tonight.

Brad Meador

May 5, 2019
You know...for once...I'd love to see Andersen get a shut out. That'll be a nice way to end the series. Shutting out the opponent.

I haven't watched a shut out by our goalies in the playoffs since Raanta shut out the Rangers in game 2 in 2022.

Win is better of course...but shut out would be nice because it would be a complete game to wrap up the series.

Borsig

PoKechetkov
Nov 3, 2007
Low country coast
You know...for once...I'd love to see Andersen get a shut out. That'll be a nice way to end the series. Shutting out the opponent.

I haven't watched a shut out by our goalies in the playoffs since Raanta shut out the Rangers in game 2 in 2022.

Win is better of course...but shut out would be nice because it would be a complete game to wrap up the series.
awful lot to ask

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad