GDT: London Knights vs. Guelph Storm (7PM ET on Free CHL TV)

SpezNc2

Mar 3, 2002
He's been playing. He just got an unsportsmanlike penalty. Dale Hunter is pissed about the officiating! 3-2 Guelph after two.

Hunter is pissed at Mailloux or the officials?

How many shift Mailloux got in the 2nd? Maybe 2?

Schooner Guy

Jun 23, 2006
Hunter is pissed at Mailloux or the officials?

How many shift Mailloux got in the 2nd? Maybe 2?

He was pissed at the officials. He had a ref over at the bench berating him after Mailloux got the penalty late in the 2nd. Are you watching the game or not? LOL!

SpezNc2

Mar 3, 2002
He was pissed at the officials. He had a ref over at the bench berating him after Mailloux got the penalty late in the 2nd. Are you watching the game or not? LOL!

I miss the first and last couple minutes of the 2nd period.
I did not see Mailloux at all in the 2nd in more than 10 minutes of play. Was he benched?
I did not see his penalty.

Schooner Guy

Jun 23, 2006
No points so far tonight, maybe in the third.

He's +1 after 2 periods. London was all over them until Guelph tied it up 1-1 almost halfway through the 2nd. London thought Poitras should have got a penalty on the play and the Knights played frustrated and off their game the rest of the period.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Schooner Guy

Jun 23, 2006
I miss the first and last couple minutes of the 2nd period.
I did not see Mailloux at all in the 2nd in more than 10 minutes of play. Was he benched?
I did not see his penalty.

He was out first shift to start the 2nd period. I'm watching 3 games tonight and missed some of the 2nd period. I am PVRing the London game and will watch the part of the 2nd I missed later to see if anything happened.

He's playing regularly in the 3rd. London just tied it. Mailloux now +2 tonight.

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
The fact that he didn't play last year, the fact that he can product at OHL level, he is a very very good prospect.

2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 draft of Habs looks pretty good in term of potential.

2018 : Ylonen, Harris (if he sign) and Romanov.
2019 : Caufield, Struble, Norlinder, Fairbrother, RHP and Dichow.
2020 : Guhle, Tuch, Mysak, Biondi, Farrell and Dobes.
2021 : Mailloux, Kidney, Kapanen, Roy, Kostenko, Trudeau, Simoneau and Vrbetic (they are all good picks at this moment, i don't say that they will all make it, but i like these picks at this moment).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad