London Knights 2023-2024 Season Thread (Part 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
All I know is that he got selected by tri city in the 9th round of ushl phase 2 draft. Don't think he has signed anywhere yet
Nice! Shall be interesting. Is he starter level good? Like could he come in and put us in a position to win?

GoKnightsGo44

Aug 31, 2006
Great awards ceremony yesterday!

I think this just shows how special this team is and us as fans, there was probably around 1500 fans out on a beautiful Saturday of a long weekend... thats incredible.

This is a really special team that is going all the way!!!!!

Lets drop the puck!!!

All the Answers

Jan 19, 2020
Same thing was said for the Thunderbirds last year, yet Quebec shut them down 4-0. Anything can happen in a tournament like this
Don't worry too much about fastpace here, Squats. He can't even tell when one player is in front of another. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: rve24

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
Great awards ceremony yesterday!

I think this just shows how special this team is and us as fans, there was probably around 1500 fans out on a beautiful Saturday of a long weekend... thats incredible.

This is a really special team that is going all the way!!!!!

Lets drop the puck!!!
And how many of these fans didn't believe in this team back in November and December? " They'll be fine!

Reactions: zman77 and LDN

GoKnightsGo44

Aug 31, 2006
Any thoughts on keys to winning this tournament?
Drummondville: Stay disciplined and focus on creating offence, traffic in front and lots of shots.

Moose Jaw: Play shut down defense and bury them with our 3/4 lines and convert on power plays.

Saginaw: Now that we are in the memorial cup maybe we can play pro style game and beat them physically.

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Drummondville: Stay disciplined and focus on creating offence, traffic in front and lots of shots.

Moose Jaw: Play shut down defense and bury them with our 3/4 lines and convert on power plays.

Saginaw: Now that we are in the memorial cup maybe we can play pro style game and beat them physically.
Sounds good! Let’s hope we can have a good round robin and set ourselves up well

Reactions: GoKnightsGo44

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa

Play exactly like that for all three teams, all of it, be patient and stick with the team system, will bring them home the Big "M"Cup. I am expecting a very strong showing from Saginaw, since they have another crack at the Knights, to come out with revenge on their minds, to go on all cylinders

Reactions: LDN

GoKnightsGo44

Aug 31, 2006
Sounds good! Let’s hope we can have a good round robin and set ourselves up well
The mem cup round robin is like outrunning a bear just make sure not slowest of your friends. 1st is great to have but its more important to just get the home team eliminated then you dont have the same crowd effect.

ohloutsider

Jan 13, 2016
Rock & Hardplace
The mem cup round robin is like outrunning a bear just make sure not slowest of your friends. 1st is great to have but its more important to just get the home team eliminated then you dont have the same crowd effect.
Not true. Home team gets eliminated and the fans turn on their league rivals ! London will be booed all night.

crowncarrier

My father hung me on a hook once....once.
Apr 10, 2015
Not true. Home team gets eliminated and the fans turn on their league rivals ! London will be booed all night.
Memorial cup in 2014 in London I do not remember anyone booing Guelph. But, yes the Saginaw fans might be the knights.

Last edited:

frontsfan67

Dec 3, 2022
When will London host again?
They don’t try and use the same host teams every year so I’m sure it’ll be a while from now if ever again. Great turnout though obviously so I’m sure it’ll happen again some day- just when.

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
FB_IMG_1716291265816.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad