London Knights 2023-2024 Season Thread (Part 7)

nelli27

May 21, 2011
London, Ontario
It’s so pathetically weak to censor people whose viewpoints don’t mirror your own.

Part of it is the ego power trip that little fellows get from being able to decide who’s allowed to comment and who cannot, but far too many pom pom wavers can’t handle any criticism of their favourite team or player.
People aren't being censored for having differing viewpoints but for breaking forum rules, one of which is not to have multiple accounts.

zman77

Oct 1, 2015

Stone Cold GIF - Stone Cold Steve GIFs

Reactions: Fastpace and Geff

Knights2729

Oct 24, 2016
London
Well being the optimist that I am ( blame it on my being a Maple Leafs Fan ) if the Generals come out tonight and they get a win whatever way that it might be the series would suddenly be 2-1 for the Knights and its like series on!! This is a Must win for the Gens for sure but it is a must win for the knights too, they need to show that they still have that killer spirit after 2 blow out wins at home because if that get cocky then things can go south!1 ( Refer to the 2019 Knights who blew a 3-0 lead and yes I know this isnt the same team but im a Leafs fan and I cant help the negativity at my age!! ) The guys need to come out like they are down in the series and keep playing in the fashion that they have been!

OK RANT OVER :oops:

Reactions: Fastpace

Donnie740

May 28, 2021
If anyone who has been DM'd and been bad mouthed by our dear friend Generals Updates in the past (like myself) and is coming to Game 4, I will gladly show you who he is and where he sits.

I have no idea who this General Update character is, but I’ve had a few overzealous gobblers falsely accuse me of being him.

I’ll be at Game 4 in Section 115 - - and also Game 3 tonight - - and I’d greatly appreciate if you could introduce me. If you’re not comfortable with that, you can just point him out to me and I’ll go up and introduce myself.

I’m easy to spot - - big guy with a shaved head and I’ll most likely be wearing my red Oshawa jersey. Unless by some miracle they win tonight and make it a series, then I might break out the game worn Beckett Sennecke green St Patrick’s Day jersey.

Unlike most big talkers online, I never just cower and hide behind my keyboard.

• Haha
Reactions: Isaac Nootin

Ferguson Jenkins

Jul 17, 2021
I have no idea who this General Update character is, but I’ve had a few overzealous gobblers falsely accuse me of being him.

I’ll be at Game 4 in Section 115 - - and also Game 3 tonight - - and I’d greatly appreciate if you could introduce me. If you’re not comfortable with that, you can just point him out to me and I’ll go up and introduce myself.

I’m easy to spot - - big guy with a shaved head and I’ll most likely be wearing my red Oshawa jersey. Unless by some miracle they win tonight and make it a series, then I might break out the game worn Beckett Sennecke green St Patrick’s Day jersey.

Unlike most big talkers online, I never just cower and hide behind my keyboard.
Enjoy tonight’s game. I am surprised at how games 1 and 2 went but I still think we’ll see SOME pushback from the red and blue. Cheers.

Donnie740

May 28, 2021
Enjoy tonight’s game. I am surprised at how games 1 and 2 went but I still think we’ll see SOME pushback from the red and blue. Cheers.

No word yet on the status of the three injured Oshawa players for tonight, but if they’re all out again Oshawa doesn’t have a hope in hell.

London was the one team that I was worried Oshawa couldn’t handle, even with a fully healthy roster.

I’d actually be more surprised if Oshawa wins tonight than if they lose in another blowout.

nelli27

May 21, 2011
London, Ontario
No word yet on the status of the three injured Oshawa players for tonight, but if they’re all out again Oshawa doesn’t have a hope in hell.

London was the one team that I was worried Oshawa couldn’t handle, even with a fully healthy roster.

I’d actually be more surprised if Oshawa wins tonight than if they lose in another blowout.
Punnett and Buckley listed on scorers sheet... Could be game time decisions.

Reactions: Fastpace

Donnie740

May 28, 2021
Wild speculation on my part, but as an extra motivator, do you think the Gens might roll out John Tavares tonight, for the ceremonial puck drop ?

They brought out the most dominant player in OHL history for Game 7 against North Bay - - could really use him tonight.

IMG_1860.jpeg

crowncarrier

My father hung me on a hook once....once.
Apr 10, 2015
Ouch.......not a good start. Simpson makes a Beauty save only to knock the puck in on himself for the 3rd goal.

Reactions: Section5Petes

Ferguson Jenkins

Jul 17, 2021
Pp’s 2-0 for London but Osh could have more penalties imo. Lots of interference in games 1 and 2 that went uncalled as well.
Nice goal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad