London Knights 2023-2024 Season Thread (Part 6)

Status
Not open for further replies.

crowncarrier

My father hung me on a hook once....once.
Apr 10, 2015
I retract my comments about Lawrence's shot on Parekh....it was to the neck.

Last edited:

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
Best part of this game is going to be Dale900s comments

dis-gon-b-gud-im-ready.gif

Reactions: dino200022

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
I must say the Knights lost this 4-2 games to Saginaw, assisted, tonight for sure, by the men in black and white stripes, it does happen sometime, tonight it certainly seem to have. Knights still needed to play discipline thought

What the league going to do with Lawrence once again, according Rick Green he got 5mi for crosschecking Parekh on the shoulders, my comment here without having seen a slow-mo review of the play

Hope you all understand why this display of immaturity by this league will get the Hunter boys to eventually leave town, it's about to evening up the much more successful bigger marketed team downward for parity, Carry on

TheBlueMonster

Sep 14, 2022
Well worth it if Parekh is actually hurt...knowing the Spirit team I am sure he was faking it.

We don't need to wish injuries to teenagers. Don't do this.

Officiating was horrible tonight but Lawrence took a very stupid penalty and likely tossed himself out for another 4-6 games.

Got to refocus and bring the A game sunday. Play with grit but stay between the lines. London is a more complete team. No reason the knights should lose this series.

Get emSunday.

rve24

Oct 26, 2022
I respect that, and I fully understand it too

Why the fighting mood for a mere suggestion, there are no need for that, is it, I mean, are we not civilised hockey fans in London, or maybe not

No fighting mood. You made silly assumptions about it and got called on it. No biggie, try not to make it one coach.

• Haha
Reactions: Fastpace

rve24

Oct 26, 2022
Cowan crosschecked into the goalie..the ref behind the net is waiving interference off because he saw it was the Saginaw player who did it. The ref 150 feet away turns into the hero...love it.
Being very close to the play, Cowan was in the wrong. No need to jump I.to the goalie and Saginaw cemented the game on that PP.
Control what ya can. LK got to caught up in the BS instead of playing thru challenges and it showed

Reactions: East Avenue Bully

StingUpdates

Jan 12, 2019
If u think this is to the shoulder take off the green colored glasses. He was fine to retaliate but the cross check is so unnecessary & dirty. Especially coming off a 5 game SSPD.

London is the best team in the league..that 3rd period was not pretty to watch. They had 0 interest in playing the game anymore. Can only imagine if S. Boulton were in what would've happened.

Have no rooting interest just wanna watch a great series which it's been outside that period. Best of luck the rest of the way 🍻
gif_1714788518293.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad