London Knights 2018-19 Season Thread (Part 13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knights Watcher

Jan 7, 2018
Any thoughts on Lines tomorrow? We really haven't seen much of Cotter and Stranges the last few games (sick?)
Would like to see Hunter roll 4 lines to keep the troops fresh.
Moskal-Formo-Tymkin
Foudy-Hancock- McMichael
Guskov-Nelson-Dunkley
Stranges-Cotter-Turko
One speedster, one grinder and one finisher per line (kind of).

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
Game Day:

All the technic , all the talent & skill and all their speed should and will be on the ice surface tonight, it will be all or nothing if all is not placed into one mindset on a same page.

What ever line combination or who will play where should all be the same for everyone , their only goal tonight is put it together to beat the big bad and very stubborn Guelph Storm.

In my personal opinion(as a fan) would love to see the Knights to come out flying as one force strong not only to win this game and series but also save their season's team goal . I've been saying since the start of this series speed is a must to beat Guelph and staying out of the sin box is the road to beat them. Tonight the Knights must surprise the Storm reverse the storm back at them, put them in a state of shock early so to have them playing the chasing game on the scoreboard until the final buzzer is sounded. - Go Knights ...Go

Last edited:

StormWatcher

Nov 26, 2013
Hard to do since I can't read his posts :laugh:

I'll chalk it up to you trolling

LOL, not trolling at all, I was agreeing with you that Niagara is in a worse place than either team that loses this Guelph/London series. If you're wound so tight that you can't even see when someone is on the same page as you unless they're wearing green and gold that's your problem but I'll gladly move along.

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
LOL, not trolling at all, I was agreeing with you that Niagara is in a worse place than either team that loses this Guelph/London series. If you're wound so tight that you can't even see when someone is on the same page as you unless they're wearing green and gold that's your problem but I'll gladly move along.
Guelph board hasn't been so "touchy feely" consider it you give what you get

Reactions: TheCoach
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad