Lombardi

Discussion in 'NHL Draft - Prospects' started by Luke154, Oct 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luke154

Luke154 Registered User

Im looking to pick up a CGY players and im looking at either Lombardi or sapriken i know saprykin isnt really a prospect anymore and i know he had more potential but which of the 2 will get more points this year and years to come

2. johnson

johnson Registered User

Home Page:
    Probably Saprykin will get more points both this year and in the future, but Lombardi is an intriguing prospect whom I wouldn't underestimate because he's quite talented.

3. Saprykin. A lot of people are writing him off because he had an off week in training camp. What they don't know is since then he's had a ton of energy and his points don't match his play.

4. icarus

icarus Registered User

Home Page:
    As far as those two go, Saprykin is more of a sure thing as far as becoming an NHL regular goes. But for Lombardi, who knows? He could prove to be more an offensive talent if the stars align for him. I honestly think if Lombardi realises his potential, he'll be a better scorer than Saprykin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.