Prospect Info: Logan Morrison (free agent, 2023)

kranuck

Mar 11, 2023
Good signing. Kid had 100 points in 60 games last season in juniors. Has 94 points in 56 this season.
Good numbers, but it is absolutely important to note age. He’s a man among boys.

What’s really interesting is he missed his entire draft season. If he had his year 18 season to impress people then maybe he’s already drafted.

Anyway, adding an undrafted player is pretty much free. If he’s a scrub who plays 20 games over the contract that’s fine, zero cost.

gstommylee

Jan 31, 2012
Ottawa 67's is still in the playoffs so we probably won't see him until next season if they continue to advance.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Watching this video definitely gives me a positive feeling. I understand that his skating is a big concern but the kid seems smart. Seems to have great vision. Scores goals from all spots. Also, clearly has good vision to make cross-seam passes in the O zone.

Reactions: Bear of Bad News

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
Love a signing like this. Getting somebody who has been overlooked. Looks like a good low risk signing. Costs the team nothing but a slot and possibly some money.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Love a signing like this. Getting somebody who has been overlooked. Looks like a good low risk signing. Costs the team nothing but a slot and possibly some money.
I have read raving reviews on this kid and really hope we have a gem in him. His biggest issue seems to be skating. Almost no other negatives on him. Good playmaking, good shot, great vision, solid on defense.

Its still a long way to go to prove the world wrong but my favorite player Pavelski did (and continues to) exactly that.

Reactions: majormajor

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad