locker room sale

SDig14

Feb 19, 2010
Edmonton, AB
Wait that thing is for sale?

Ya, it's part of the last Oiler auction of the year. Some pretty cool items.

They're selling that, Oiler logo on dressing room floor, that massive 25th anniversary oil drop from the concourse, and a couple really cool farewell night stick cabinet things with I believe an autograph from every single Oiler alum that was at the last game in Rexall.

Lots of cool items that will sadly go for a lot of cash.

PBandJ

If it didn't happen in the 80's, it didn't happen
Jan 5, 2012
Edmonton, Alberta
Ya, it's part of the last Oiler auction of the year. Some pretty cool items.

They're selling that, Oiler logo on dressing room floor, that massive 25th anniversary oil drop from the concourse, and a couple really cool farewell night stick cabinet things with I believe an autograph from every single Oiler alum that was at the last game in Rexall.

Lots of cool items that will sadly go for a lot of cash.

God damn, I echo what you said, what the hell would someone do with that massive Oiler logo?

SDig14

Feb 19, 2010
Edmonton, AB
God damn, I echo what you said, what the hell would someone do with that massive Oiler logo?

I spent 15 minutes thinking about it earlier and these are the 3 ideas I came up with:

1. Someone buys it and takes the Oiler part out and uses it for a sign for their company.

2. You put it in your backyard or on your acreage and shine a light on it for some type of Oilers bat signal.

3. You use it as like some sort of sitting area and put a table and chairs around it in a big yard.

I'm pushing hard for the Oilers bar signal idea.

oilinblood

Aug 8, 2009
I spent 15 minutes thinking about it earlier and these are the 3 ideas I came up with:

1. Someone buys it and takes the Oiler part out and uses it for a sign for their company.

2. You put it in your backyard or on your acreage and shine a light on it for some type of Oilers bat signal.

3. You use it as like some sort of sitting area and put a table and chairs around it in a big yard.

I'm pushing hard for the Oilers bar signal idea.

i laughed pretty damn hard at that

then

i wondered why Batman (Katz) wont do that...and i figured he has a few already probably.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad