Confirmed with Link: Locker Room Exit Interviews Monday May 6 (Players and Keefe) + Pelley/Shanny/Tre on Friday VIDEO LINK PG 57

Will Keefe be fired next week?

• Yes

Votes: 293 85.9%
  • No

Votes: 48 14.1%

• Total voters

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
As a Canucks fan, listening to this, someone who has no invested interest in Toronto.

From the sounds of it, it definitely seems like they’re looking for significant change towards the style of the lineup.

Maybe making a trade that looks bad changes up the style of how you guys play.

Just something i noticed

weems

Jul 3, 2008
Biggest message so far is that the playoffs are a very different brand of hockey and our offensive talent hasn't been able to score goals.

Go to the dirty areas, type of goals in playoffs different vs regular season and alot of winning elements in the playoffs are not skill based.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
What I'm getting from this presser: Pack your shit Mitchy
I wonder if someone is going to directly ask him if he’s comfortable putting pressure on him or any player to wave their no movement clause

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Tre: we're not going to make changes just to have another conference to go. "LOOK AT WHAT WE DID GUYS", but we have to make changes so we don't have another conference saying "why we are having the same bad results."

Craig Button

The C is for Coward - Brad Marchand 2024
Jul 28, 2015
Leaf Nation Torontonistan
What I'm getting from this presser: Pack your shit Mitchy

Perception is funny that way isn't it.

illusion_colorballs_animation.gif

• Love
Reactions: Crazy Cizikas

Apex Predator

Jun 21, 2019
This sounds different that other years. It does sound like they plan to make some changes and aren’t running it back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad