Confirmed with Link: Local TV and Radio Schedule (full home, away, national TV listed for each game)

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
Last edited by a moderator:

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
I didn't want to make a separate thread, but does anyone know when CSN is releasing their schedule for flyers on CSN / TCN?

Last edited by a moderator:

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
does the NHL.com have a service like mlb.tv?

would like to watch the games on my computer, monitor is HD. My TV is not :/

NHL GAME CENTER LIVE IS THE NHL ONLINE VERSION

I'm hearing it will be free this year, but will see.

expect this week they will be marketing people to sign up.

However games on NHL network, NBC, NBC SN games won't be on NHL GCL.

FlyersFan61290

Jul 13, 2010
Philadelphia
Last edited:

flyersguy33*

Awesome, thanks for the info. I can handle $50.
I have no choice really, you would be surprised at how few Flyers games are shown in Orlando :P

about half their games are on nbc nbcsp or nhln this season

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
Flyers Practice on Thursday at wells fargo center from 6-8pm

CSN is now going to show the practice.

They will do sportsnite form 6-630pm as usual but also have live reports from the practice, then the remaining 90 minutes, will be on CSN live.

sg12lw

Aug 22, 2008
living in minnesota, i know that my local nbc station will be showing the chicago game on saturday...and nbc sports is showing a cornell basketball game

someone please tell me the flyers are going to be shown on another channel. i swear to everything holy that gary bettman will die if this flyers game is not televised in my area.

are the flyers or pens doing a local broadcast that will be on center ice???

someone please tell me its all going to be okay.....

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
living in minnesota, i know that my local nbc station will be showing the chicago game on saturday...and nbc sports is showing a cornell basketball game

someone please tell me the flyers are going to be shown on another channel. i swear to everything holy that gary bettman will die if this flyers game is not televised in my area.

for you, your only hope is that NBCsports.com will show the flyers game online.

AlanHoff

Sep 26, 2008

Just like most NBC Games and MLB games on Fox...You will get regional coverage of one game

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
http://flyers.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=650743

FLYERS ANNOUNCE 2012-13 BROADCAST SCHEDULE
The Philadelphia Flyers today announced their 2012-13 television and radio broadcast schedules, in conjunction with broadcast partners Comcast SportsNet, NBC, 97.5 The Fanatic and 93.3 WMMR.

The Flyers will open the 2012-13 NHL season with a weekend of action on NBC. The January 19 season opener against the Pittsburgh Penguins will be carried regionally by NBC beginning at 3 p.m, followed by a national telecast on Sunday, January 20 at the Buffalo Sabres beginning at 12:30 p.m. The Flyers are slated for five other national broadcasts over the course of the season on the NBC Sports Network.

Comcast SportsNet will air the remaining 41 games of the Flyers season, all in high-definition. The Emmy-Award winning broadcast team of Jim Jackson, Steve Coates, Keith Jones and Bill Clement return to bring viewers all the action from the puck drop to the final horn. The latest in X-MO camera technology will provide state of the art frame-rate adjusted HD slo-motion replays. In addition several select home telecasts will feature players wearing a microphone during the game to bring the viewer unprecedented access. Comcast SportsNet’s broadcast schedule begins on Tuesday, January 22 when the Flyers visit the New Jersey Devils at 7:30 p.m.

On the radio side, the Flyers will begin their new partnership with 97.5 The Fanatic when the puck drops on the new season this Saturday against Pittsburgh. Tim Saunders and Chris Therien return to handle broadcast duties this season. For the first time, every Flyers game this season will be broadcast on FM radio, with 35 carried by 97.5 The Fanatic. The remaining 13 games will be broadcast on legendary Philadelphia rock station 93.3 WMMR, the first of which is scheduled for Tuesday, January 22 at New Jersey at 7:30 p.m.

Flyers fans will also have the chance to catch the open practice at the Wells Fargo Center on Thursday, January 17 on Comcast SportsNet. CSNPhilly.com will broadcast live at 6 p.m. and Comcast SportsNet will join live at 6:30 p.m. Fans will hear from the players and coaches throughout the broadcast. The Open Skate will replay on The Comcast Network on Thursday, January 17 at 11 p.m. and on Comcast SportsNet on Friday, January 18 at 2 p.m.

Last edited:

Flyotes

Sorry Hinkie.
Apr 7, 2007
SJ
HFboards should meet up there. Or take over a row.

I can get there around 5pm.

Roo Mad Bro

U havin a giggle m8?
Dec 6, 2010
PA
I'll be there with a couple buddies and my dad.

Dunno if we'll tailgate or not. Also not sure if they'll be serving alcohol.

4thline4life

Jul 12, 2010

Not sure about inside but xfinity live has specials all night after 6. Hopefully they'll have some inside too though.

Flyotes

Sorry Hinkie.
Apr 7, 2007
SJ

feel free to say hi. i am in row 107 right behind the goaltender net. 3 row back. behind the leather roped off chairs. blue beanie. gray hoodie. goatee. glasses. phone stinks. By row I meant section.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad