OT: Local Jersey Framing

The Head Crusher

Re-retired
Jan 3, 2008
Edmonton
Cool, I'll contact them!

How bad do you think the damage will be? More then a couple hundo?

When I was looking for mine a few years back I asked a few places and I got quotes for 500+ iirc. In the end we with went with a shadow box case on sale from Jersey City like this for 200.

JerseyShadowBox2B.JPG

My wife was saying that these often go on sale at places like Staples and Michaels

Gunnersaurus Rex

Jan 14, 2008
Shadow boxes at Michaels if you want to save some $$$

Ther are many places in Edmonton. Just google custom framing. There are tons out there.

MoneyGuy

Wandering
Oct 19, 2009
Did my own Fred Stamps' jersey with a frame from London Drugs. There may be a post-Christmas sale.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
When I was looking for mine a few years back I asked a few places and I got quotes for 500+ iirc. In the end we with went with a shadow box case on sale from Jersey City like this for 200.

My wife was saying that these often go on sale at places like Staples and Michaels

That rod hanger is a solid choice. There are stock photos of the product with regular clothes hangers and it looks hideous.

I've heard the masses and it looks like I got some options around the city. For the price, I'll probably check out a shadowbox first and decide how satisfied I am with it.

Kolja

1-5-6-14
Oct 30, 2011
Bit OT, where in Edmonton can I find an authentic Oilers jersey? Is the price usually the same eveywhere? Wnywhere I can find game worn jereseys?

Travelling to Canada and Emonton in March for a few games. Would like to pick up a jersey. Thanks and sorry for hijacking the thread.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $365.00