LNAH in the States?

Nightsquad

Jan 25, 2014
A Buddy of mine from NH said he was going to catch an LNAH game in Berlin. I had no idea a team from LNAH was playing in the States. I looked online and couldnt believe it, it was true! Why Berlin NH though, the arena couldnt sustain an FHL team. I do think Danbury CT would love the LNAH though, bring back the Danbury Trashers and they would pack the DIA.

Barclay Donaldson

Feb 4, 2018
Tatooine
A Buddy of mine from NH said he was going to catch an LNAH game in Berlin. I had no idea a team from LNAH was playing in the States. I looked online and couldnt believe it, it was true! Why Berlin NH though, the arena couldnt sustain an FHL team. I do think Danbury CT would love the LNAH though, bring back the Danbury Trashers and they would pack the DIA.

The Berlin Blackjacks of Berlin, NH folded 10 games into the LNAH season. League is still figuring out what to do with them. Rumor has it they’re moving to an hour north of Montreal.

Why Berlin? It has a lot of French speakers and is very close to the international border. Those were the only things they had going for it. Average attendance was about the same as the FHL and they were paying a lot more in salary. Smallest arena and population in the league by far.

Danbury would love the old LNAH, the league has started the process of cleaning up their act. Danbury wouldn’t make it in the league though. Travel costs would be insane. And if previous Danbury teams couldn’t pay Fed salaries once added with CT workers’ comp, they definitely couldn’t afford LNAH salaries.

Reactions: JMCx4

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad