LMFJIM 2018 Season (Marlins)

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell

Marlins are celebrating their 25th anniversary all this weekend. They will be wearing the old teal uniforms & lots of former players will be onhand. They also are offering $4 upper deck tickets all weekend, which was the price of a general admission ticket back in the Inaugural Season of 1993. I will be doing attendance reports for these 3 games to see just how enthusiastic the community is about all this.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Screw the attendence. We actually get to talk about the 90s as a historic time. I'm enjoyinf seeing the Marlins in the uniforms they should be wearing all the time.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Screw the attendence. We actually get to talk about the 90s as a historic time. I'm enjoyinf seeing the Marlins in the uniforms they should be wearing all the time.
Yup, it really was great to turn back the clock this weekend. I really hope they go back to the teal someday. I do wish more folks turned out, though. Today we had 12,984, but honestly, it looked like a lot more were in the park. It's just that they are no longer counting folks who are using free giveaway tickets of any kind.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad