OT: LL 101: Pacific Coast Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Holy **** I didn't even know lombo got traded! Been watching Brotherhood Dangles :P

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
Its funny because the first thing I did yesterday when I got NHL 13 was trade Lombardi for a 3rd, and they took it instantaneously.

Next I traded Kadri straight up for Iginla. If that happens, then what do I win?

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
Yup, then i use Staal as our #1 Centre. Works everytime and he is a perfect Centre for Lupes and Kessel I find

I was rolling with Grabo centering Lupul and Grabo for almost 30 games, but a couple hours ago I traded Franson + Someone + Maybe someone else for Zajac.

Can't recall who the others were right now, but Franson was the main piece.

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
Posted this in the CoD thread but I think it is funny enough to share here.

3 of my roommates were playing Zombies. They were just finishing level 29, just galva-knuckling the last few crawlers when all of a sudden the server disconnects. They weren't even playing online, just the 3 of them. When the screen went black their faces were priceless. :laugh: They were just looking around in disbelief, for about 10 seconds before a slew of curse words ensued. :laugh::laugh:

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
I am glad some people appreciate these girls and especially the show Zoey 101. It's a shame that she had to go and get pregnant though :sarcasm:

TBH, there were way more shows I liked more at the time.
Oh and can't forget Dana from season 1. :naughty:

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
TBH, there were way more shows I liked more at the time.
Oh and can't forget Dana from season 1. :naughty:

Oh yeah me too, I watched basically every cartoon and every disney show as a kid. But it was still quality television.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Posted this in the CoD thread but I think it is funny enough to share here.

3 of my roommates were playing Zombies. They were just finishing level 29, just galva-knuckling the last few crawlers when all of a sudden the server disconnects. They weren't even playing online, just the 3 of them. When the screen went black their faces were priceless. :laugh: They were just looking around in disbelief, for about 10 seconds before a slew of curse words ensued. :laugh::laugh:

:laugh: I'd rage. Wow that sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad