OT: LL 101: Pacific Coast Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
I like our F lines but our D right now is kind of questionable dont you think? Ugh can't wait for the return of Gards!

TML g u n n e R s*

I like our F lines but our D right now is kind of questionable dont you think? Ugh can't wait for the return of Gards!

Markov-Emelin
Kaberle-Gorges
Bouillon-Diaz

thank god it is not this.... LOOL

TML g u n n e R s*

But behind those guys is Price.....Behind our defense we have Reimer/Scrivens :scared:

not after tonight, today is the day the Toronto Maple Leafs scar carey price for the rest of his life.. we will make him have zero confidence and turn him into a accountant.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
I know but you actually made a point and I had to rectify my error as the title did it without me realizing it :laugh:

Ah okay. I also wasn't sure if it was another mod that deleted it, just wanted you to know that I didn't actually report it and get mad at me :laugh:

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Hoping Kadri and Komarov piss the **** out of the habs and draw lots of penalties! :P

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
do you want ot be banned? also you are a dog how the hell did you not think about 101 dalmatian...what's wrong with you.

Go for it! DO IT NOW!

Sorry man I thought of 101 and first thought was Zoey 101. I completely forgot about 101 Dalmatians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad