Podcast (Audio) Live Road Report w/ Jim Fox Monday at Noon get yer questions in here

All The Kings Men

Apr 7, 2016
Jim is going to be joining me from the road on Monday at noon

It's a twitter space so to join us and ask your question live you'll need a twitter account and need to access the twitter space using your phone

you can listen live on a laptop but won't be able to request to speak

IF you don't have twitter but you have a question for Jim Fox or myself.... go ahead and put em in here.

LAKings88

First round fodder
Dec 4, 2006
here or there
Does Clarke earn a spot next year or does he end up a year in the AHL?

How does he see the RHD situation playing out?

Will be working so can’t ask myself.

Shellz

May 6, 2009
California
What’s one thing on his bucket list that he wants to do before he retires from broadcasting… if there is anything. Also, what’s the difference he sees from the Stanley cup teams verse the team on the ice now.

Shellz

May 6, 2009
California
Thanks, Jesse. The end got a bit sad there. For some reason, I thought Fox would be around for another 5 years+… But, sounds like his work will be coming to an end a hell of a lot sooner….(like this season? ) thats gonna suck. Sounds like it more has to do with contract and future of broadcasting than personal choice.

BringTheReign

Jul 3, 2008
San Diego
Have you ever surfed in minus temperatures and if so WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU
I haven't hit minus temperatures, but I've surfed when the air temp was near freezing! I think the coldest water I've surfed or dove in was about 48 degrees Fahrenheit. I'll probably do some more cold weather surfing later this year in the northeast though (Maine/Rhode Island, not as far north as Nova Scotia)! :laugh:

All The Kings Men

Apr 7, 2016
I haven't hit minus temperatures, but I've surfed when the air temp was near freezing! I think the coldest water I've surfed or dove in was about 48 degrees Fahrenheit. I'll probably do some more cold weather surfing later this year in the northeast though (Maine/Rhode Island, not as far north as Nova Scotia)! :laugh:
Did I sound like a kook when I was talking about kooks?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad