Live Online Blues Round Table Discussion Show 10/6/13 - 9pm

cprice12

Oct 13, 2006
Sunday, Oct. 6th...9pm central

Just a quick invite for anyone who may want to participate, or watch, the live streaming show we're doing at letsgoblues.com Sunday night.
I also have invites out to owners/bloggers of other fans sites to participate.

We'll have a handful of topics to drive the discussion if need be...but really, the topics can go wherever the participants want them to go. It's pretty open.

You just need a mic and webcam to participate. I plan on the show going about an hour or so.
This will be our first show...so I have no idea how it's going to go. Could be cool...or it could suck. We'll see. If it goes well, we'll try to do it every Sunday or so.

More info;
http://www.letsgoblues.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=30449&p=598574#p598574

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
I've looked and looked everywhere and can't find your round table discussion show anywhere. Which really sucks because I really wanted to listen to it.

Reactions: BadNewsBlues

Twister18

Sunday, Oct. 6th...9pm central

Just a quick invite for anyone who may want to participate, or watch, the live streaming show we're doing at letsgoblues.com Sunday night.
I also have invites out to owners/bloggers of other fans sites to participate.

We'll have a handful of topics to drive the discussion if need be...but really, the topics can go wherever the participants want them to go. It's pretty open.

You just need a mic and webcam to participate. I plan on the show going about an hour or so.
This will be our first show...so I have no idea how it's going to go. Could be cool...or it could suck. We'll see. If it goes well, we'll try to do it every Sunday or so.

More info;
http://www.letsgoblues.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=30449&p=598574#p598574

Nice to see ya on here cprice.

cprice12

Oct 13, 2006
I've looked and looked everywhere and can't find your round table discussion show anywhere. Which really sucks because I really wanted to listen to it.

Forgot to reply to this.
I had the show up and ready for folks to join....but nobody showed up.
Probably didn't help that I had the wrong link up for a few minutes. :laugh:

I'd like to do it again...but I'd like to get some confirmation first from some folks that they can make it. There seemed to be interest last time...but it was either too late for some, or they just couldn't make it.

LGB51

Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
Forgot to reply to this.
I had the show up and ready for folks to join....but nobody showed up.
Probably didn't help that I had the wrong link up for a few minutes. :laugh:

I'd like to do it again...but I'd like to get some confirmation first from some folks that they can make it. There seemed to be interest last time...but it was either too late for some, or they just couldn't make it.

Yeah I spent the better part of 2 hours looking for it :laugh:. Just let me know if you're gonna do it again, and post the right link, and I'll be there. Now that there is no longer a Lets Go Blues podcast, there is no Blues podcast's at all. A real bummer :shakehead

cprice12

Oct 13, 2006
Yeah I spent the better part of 2 hours looking for it :laugh:. Just let me know if you're gonna do it again, and post the right link, and I'll be there. Now that there is no longer a Lets Go Blues podcast, there is no Blues podcast's at all. A real bummer :shakehead

Yeah, believe me...if I had more time, I'd still be doing the podcast. It was a lot of fun...and we usually had a couple hundred listeners...so enough folks were listening. It's not like we were talking to ourselves.

LGB51

Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
Yeah, believe me...if I had more time, I'd still be doing the podcast. It was a lot of fun...and we usually had a couple hundred listeners...so enough folks were listening. It's not like we were talking to ourselves.

I wish you had more time to do it to lol, it was definitely my favorite podcast out of the several different shows I listened too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad