Post-Game Talk: "Little" Afternoon Delight - Jets win 4-1

Tasteless Beaver

PLANE TEAM GOOD
Jul 8, 2015
Ottawa, Ontario
Ehlers, Buff and Little in beast mode. They all needed great games, they delivered.
We keep this up, we get home ice advantage in the playoffs!
Chiarot not horrible today, and super mega bonus points for giving Perry a makeover.

Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
I'll take it. Solid win by the team.

I wanted at least 4 points on this trip and they have achieved it.

The team still needs to clean up it's turnovers especially on the breakout.

EpicGingy

Jul 30, 2012
Ontario
raw

Jets keep on rolling. Only caught the 2nd half of the game but it looked like a good effort all around, although there were a few scary moments.

Don't feel bad for Perry losing some of his chin considering he tried to sucker Chiarot.

Robinson2187

Registered Schmoozer
Nov 22, 2015
Comox BC
Fast start is the key.

Great games by Fly, Helly and Myers. Good games by everyone else except Trouba. He should probly sit for a couple til he gets rid of the yips.

Lovin this group right now.

Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016
A decent effort all around. The bottom six wasn't as sharp as it has been recently, but that was more than made up by the second line. Amazing game by Ehlers - three points, accompanied with solid play without the puck. Moreover, Scheifele bounced back after two bad games from him. He dominated the Ducks at times.

Festinator

Apr 6, 2016
Calgary
Was hoping Laine would score on that first goal that Ehlers scored so I could say "A Little bit of Ehlers goes a Laine way"

I can wait though. Good game! ELL really turning it on now. Buff been playing physical the last few games and that's always good as it keeps him engaged in the game. Hellebuyck super solid again, and really good game from Myers.

Still wish we could get Armia and Perreault more ice time.

grieves

silent prayer
Apr 27, 2016
That game was no problem. Nice win!

Good to see Little and Ehlers on their game. A little adversity can do wonders. Laine played a strong game, if we don't count the brain fart. ELL goal was a bit of a gift, but they made it count.

Good defensive game through and through. The biggest defensive lapses were from the first line though, and if it were not for the empty netter, this would be their third game being held scoreless. Good to see Connor rewarded though.

2nd PP rocking it. And that glimpse of ESL was a cherry on top. Good game from the Jets overall.

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
2 points tomorrow is realistic, Sharks still playing the Knights and they ain't that great this year, Jets are on a serious roll.

PhilJets

Winnipeg is Good
Jun 24, 2012
Somewhere nice
Great

Team is awesome

Both Jets goalies are on their A game.

Jets rolling 4 solid lines is a headache for other teams.
3 solid D pair

other teams now do not have an option to line match against the Jets.

Gone were the days that if you control Laad Litte Wheeler enstrom and buff. You beat the Jets.

Happy times indeed.

Go Jets Go

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
I was worried about this series of games because California is usually pretty tough. Thanks to the schedule though, the Jets essentially have a long rest between games, and the Sharks also play tonight, so neither team will be fresh.

Reactions: KurtG8 and YWGinYYZ

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad