List Of Items Now Banned At WWE Shows

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
So I guess you can wear a Lucha Dragon mask at a WWE show but not a Mr. Wrestling II mask. Hmmmmm........ I wonder why one one is considered to be OK but the other one isn't ????

from today's pwinsider.com:

WWE now have a banned list at every WWE event. According to a list sent to The Freedom Hall Civic Center which will hold a WWE event on Friday 12/4, the following are prohibited from being brought into WWE events:

Bags and briefcases
Backpacks
Women’s purses (small clutch bags are allowed)
Video cameras or recording devices
Laser pointers or noise makers
Weapons of any kind
Alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs or paraphernalia
Selfie sticks
Laptop computers or tablets
Coolers
Luggage of any kind
Camera bags
Masks (only WWE brand masks will be permitted)

WWE instituted these new rules after there was an apparent threat made on the Phillips Arena in Atlanta, GA on the day that venue hosted the 2015 Survivor Series. While it is not yet clear whether these rules are permanent, it's likely best to assume they will be in place when WWE returns to your local area.

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
So I guess you can wear a Lucha Dragon mask at a WWE show but not a Mr. Wrestling II mask. Hmmmmm........ I wonder why one one is considered to be OK but the other one isn't ????

from today's pwinsider.com:

WWE now have a banned list at every WWE event. According to a list sent to The Freedom Hall Civic Center which will hold a WWE event on Friday 12/4, the following are prohibited from being brought into WWE events:

Bags and briefcases
Backpacks
Women’s purses (small clutch bags are allowed)
Video cameras or recording devices
Laser pointers or noise makers
Weapons of any kind
Alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs or paraphernalia
Selfie sticks
Laptop computers or tablets
Coolers
Luggage of any kind
Camera bags
Masks (only WWE brand masks will be permitted)

WWE instituted these new rules after there was an apparent threat made on the Phillips Arena in Atlanta, GA on the day that venue hosted the 2015 Survivor Series. While it is not yet clear whether these rules are permanent, it's likely best to assume they will be in place when WWE returns to your local area.

I have a feeling that if they could ban phones...
They would.
People record with their phones nowadays anyways.

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
I don't bring any of that stuff to shows when I go anyways, so I'm good.

That's because these are the only weapons you need:

images

bruins309

Krejci Fight Club
Sep 17, 2007
Wow, that ban on selfie sticks....another hit to Tyler Breeze's gimmick.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Darn here I was thinking I COULD bring my alcohol and illegal substances to the show. Well now I don't even want to go

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Wow, that ban on selfie sticks....another hit to Tyler Breeze's gimmick.

Someone should make a sign addressing this issue. Why can Tyler Breeze bring a selfie stick but I can't? It can be the new age who booked this crap?

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
This list isn't exactly all that different masks aside from what you'd expect at lots of different events.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
The mask thing is BS. A terrorist could buy a WWE mask and wear that, right?

Let the arenas follow their safety protocol. If WWE thinks their security isn't good enough, don't run those venues.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
they went through my pack of cigarettes, last time i went....
when they saw a joint, they even went through my hat and searched me like if i was about to get on an airplane....

so yeah, im not bringing anything next time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad