Linus Klasen - Underrated?

SChan*

Klasen had a great rookie season in the AHL before going down with an injury. He has 45p in 47 games (22 goals, 23 assists, +6) and has by far the best PPG on a low scoring Admirals even though he missed 29 games.

Klasen made a mistake choosing club though, because out of the 30 NHL teams, Preds is probably the worst choice he could make. Trotz is known to not like small and flashy type of players.

However I believe he is on a 1 year contract and he could probably find an NHL club that is ready to give him a shot.

SenzZen

RIP, GOAT
Jan 31, 2011
Ottawa
That move is insane.

I picked him up in a DEEP keeper league in November when he was basically GPG player. Hopefully he gets a shot somewhere.

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
I'd say it was a good choice for him to make. Preds will make him a team player and learn him to play defense, two things he needs to become an NHL regular one day. He won't last long in the league scoring some points and bring nothing else to the table, on any team.

Qubax

Oct 25, 2002
Visit site
He reminds me a little bit of a couple of other small euros in Grabovski and Omark....

I agree that learning a two way game could be vital to making sure he has more then a one or two year NHL career.

Realistically if he can learn to be a two way guy, he could get a chance with the Preds, because lets be honest the Preds aren't exactly loaded with gifted forwards...

lure

Sep 24, 2010
Too bad he has been so unlucky this season. First he gets a concussion from that idiot Clackson who nails him blindside in the head in the preseason. Then he gets another concussion and now he is injured again with a upper body injury (concussion? :()

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad