GDT: lineup @ ottawa (Friday Oct 3rd-7:30pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
How are you bringing real life experiences into this, you're reaching lol. I don't even know how to reply anymore to be honest :laugh:

You're not paid to act professional...in this particular case you fight violence with the 4 minute PP you got and you don't half-ass that opportunity. Instead of going out for blood and getting a penalty

Because playing in the NHL and getting punched in the face by somebody is just as real as being a kid getting punched in the face in a park... I'd love for the goons to be gone and the fighting to be only really exceptional, but it's not happening yet and I don't think it will happen soon.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
The DJ in Ottawa is using every song we've heard in WWE this year, i'm fairly sure the DJ is Adam Rose's bunny

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
Because playing in the NHL and getting punched in the face by somebody is just as real as being a kid getting punched in the face in a park... I'd love for the goons to be gone and the fighting to be only really exceptional, but it's not happening yet and I don't think it will happen soon.

Well I agree with you on fighting violence with violence of your own...I'm not against violence...but I don't agree with seeking out revenge when the game is tied 3-3...if its a blowout win or loss then sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad