Byron Danault Lehkonen
Agostino/Hudon Chaput Armia
Peca

Kulak Weber
Reilly Petry
Schlemko/Benn/Ouellet Juulsen

Price
Niemi

This is a team that can lose any night because of a lack of talent, but it's also a team that can win any night because it's a strong two way team that is fast, plays fast, and has heart.

But if there are injuries, forget about it.

Reactions: Pierre Dagenais

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Why are people still pushing up Kotka lol

It's natural to want to see the type of player you think you've been missing for decades in the role you expect him to fill. The jury is out on Danault ever being a long term solution at 2C at least in the minds of most fans. I think most of us know it just isn't going to happen until a cross is put on this season. Even then who knows with this management's mindset.

Reactions: Pierre Dagenais

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Let’s let Kotka play himself up the lineup, he hasn’t been any better.

We need Gallagher to start producing. Too many plays dying on his stick. I see KK creating alot with no finish. I don't see Danault creating much, and I'm a Danault supporter. At any rate, nothing has to be permanent, could just be a temporary shake up to give the players a new look, get the creative juices going.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
On Defence I think we should end up with

Kulak-Weber
Reilly-Petry
Mete-Juulsen

not sure Mete will be strong enough this year. I like that he adds speed to the dcore, but if he can't cover people in front of the net, that may be too big of a liability.

BaseballCoach

Dec 15, 2006
not sure Mete will be strong enough this year. I like that he adds speed to the dcore, but if he can't cover people in front of the net, that may be too big of a liability.

Kulak-Weber
Schlemko-Petry
Reilly-Juulsen
extras: Benn, Ouellet

Waive Peca, he probably won't get taken with his contract, and let him play a ton of minutes in Laval and show what he can do.

Meanwhile, that's a defence where either Weber or Petry could be on the ice for 45-48 minutes, Kulak and Reilly are mobile and Schlemko is the weak link until Mete is ready.

Reactions: 26Mats

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Kulak-Weber
Schlemko-Petry
Reilly-Juulsen
extras: Benn, Ouellet

Waive Peca, he probably won't get taken with his contract, and let him play a ton of minutes in Laval and show what he can do.

If Kulak and Reilly can get it together, we actually have a solid dcore - when healthy.

Reactions: DramaticGloveSave

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
I am convinced that if we call up Mete and once healthy, this lineup could be very interesting :

Drouin - Domi - Armia
Tatar - Kotkaniemi - Gallagher
Byron - Danault - Lekhonen
Agostino - Peca/Chaput - Shaw
Deslauriers

Mete - Weber
Rielly - Petry
Kulak - Juulsen
Schlemko

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
I am convinced that if we call up Mete and once healthy, this lineup could be very interesting :

Drouin - Domi - Armia
Tatar - Kotkaniemi - Gallagher
Byron - Danault - Lekhonen
Agostino - Peca/Chaput - Shaw
Deslauriers

Mete - Weber
Rielly - Petry
Kulak - Juulsen
Schlemko

Armia on the 1st line. Why???????

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
Armia on the 1st line. Why???????

Player who can retrieve the puck , who can play with a bit more edge on the half wall while Domi and Drouin do their thing. Armia was looking very good before his injury.

Scriptor

Jan 1, 2014
Player who can retrieve the puck , who can play with a bit more edge on the half wall while Domi and Drouin do their thing. Armia was looking very good before his injury.

I wouldn't say VERY good, but better and better, I'd agree. He was developing more chemistry with KK.

Aug 25, 2009
éal
Drouin - Domi - Armia
Tatar - Danault - Byron
Lehkonen - Kotkaniemi - Gallagher
Hudon - Shaw - Agostino

If Tatar/Danault/Gallagher can handle defensive duties, Tatar/Danault/Byron could as well. Byron is just as good or more likely better than Gallagher in his own zone.

That give Kotkaniemi a good goalscorer on his wing.

Frenchy

Administrator
Sep 16, 2006
϶(°o°)ϵ
This is the old thread for the lines combos, if you guys want to shuffle our players to create lines for next season

tinyzombies

Dec 24, 2002
Montreal, QC, Canada
I don't see any major upgrades. There's not much UFA, so Benn is probably gone because of his advanced numbers.

Tatar/Danault/Gallagher
Domi/Kotkaniemi/Armia
Drouin/Weal?/Shaw
Lehkonen/Poehling/Byron

Mete/Weber
Kulak/Petry
?/Juulsen

Price
?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad