Line up season 15-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
It sadly has PAP and DD in it and Weise on the first line is a joke.

jwrocks1

Mar 28, 2015
get 12 wooden pieces. write the number of each forward on them. then place them all in a bucket.....shake vigorously.......drop randomly on the floor.

I guarantee you will see that combo tonight

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
Tell me the habs couldn't use this guy for our putrid offense.

Hamilton Bulldogs studs.

DLR - invisible in the playoffs
Andrighetto - had a sniff but avoided contact and became useless
Thomas - skills vanished in the NHL

And that's just this season. Hudon might become an impact player for the Habs one day. Expecting him to be the savior for the Habs this season without any NHL experience is a bit of a stretch.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Hamilton Bulldogs studs.

And that's just this season. Hudon might become an impact player for the Habs one day. Expecting him to be the savior for the Habs this season without any NHL experience is a bit of a stretch.
Well we're only scoring 1.5 goals a game so I say why not...if not, then what's the point of the Black Aces?
DD out, Hudon in I say!!

Leon Lucius Black

Nov 5, 2007
Lol zero chance those are the lines, Mitchell has sadly been our best forward and he's not even listed...

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
Every day i see the lines i become less and less interested in the team and careless if they win.

Therrien is a moron. Mtl isnt winning a Cup with him and its becoming more depressing the habs waste any all offensive talent.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Hamilton Bulldogs studs.

You don't think Ghetto and Hudon couldn't bring more offense than PAP? You're mistaken.

Saint Patrick

2 rings in my hears
Feb 14, 2007
Lets try Price at center, at this point nothing would surprise me from this genius of a coach.

Here's what I would do:

67-31-11
27-14-35

These lines will generate as much offense as the one therrien is proposing. DO IT MT

Emanresu Wen

Apr 4, 2010
Would anyone try Mitchell in a top 6 role for a period? Besides leading all forwards in points so far in this playoffs, he has some interesting attributes. He's pretty fast, but obviously lacks talent.

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
You don't think Ghetto and Hudon couldn't bring more offense than PAP? You're mistaken.

No. I don't. Andrighetto makes PAP look like our tough guy. Andrighetto hated contact and sucked defensively. Hudon is an unknown. Give him a chance to earn a place on the roster during the preseason

We need offense badly. Those two are not the answer.

Saint Patrick

2 rings in my hears
Feb 14, 2007
Would anyone try Mitchell in a top 6 role for a period? Besides leading all forwards in points so far in this playoffs, he has some interesting attributes. He's pretty fast, but obviously lacks talent.

Could be interesting, but I'd try Eller in the top line before anyone else. He's deserved it.

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
But PAP is?

You're just being stupid. PAP has done nothing his entire stint here. He's not interested in contact and he's not better defensively than Ghetto.

Yeah, PAP hasn't played well at all and is well below his career averages for scoring.

However, scoring league-wide is down as Bettman's striped minions ply their evil assignments, created to ensure parity rather than excitement.

And Therrien....

angry pirate

Feb 9, 2009
I don't know what to do at this point. Our offense is putrid, but I don't think expecting anyone from the black aces to come in and provide anything substantial is unrealistic.

I know it's a broken record, but maybe it's time to move Galchenyuk to Centre? couldn't hurt at this point.

Maybe,

Pacioretty - Galchenyuk - Gallagher
Eller - Plekanec - Weise?
DLR - Desharnais - Mitchell
Prust - Flynn/Mitchell - DSP

God I don't know. This team just doesn't have scoring depth and it's showing...

Darz

Sep 22, 2002
Where's the ANY key?
Visit site
get 12 wooden pieces. write the number of each forward on them. then place them all in a bucket.....shake vigorously.......drop randomly on the floor.

I guarantee you will see that combo tonight

Hmm.....I got

Pacorietty-Plekanec-Parenteau
Gilbert-Galchenyuk-Gallagher
Mitchell-Malhotra-Markov
Pateryn-Petry-Prust

Eller-Emelin
Weise-Weaver
Tinordi-Tangradi

...that is freaky!

Status
Not open for further replies.