Line them up

onetimerguy

Jul 17, 2018
Assuming the first line stays the first line. How would you line up the rest? I'd leave Foligno - Wennberg-Duclair alone for a few games to see if they jell. How about Blork (on the off wing side)-Jenner-Anderson. (Sonny Nash Hanni Sedlak) can fight for the scraps. I think Jenner at c as a temporary move isn't crazy. He's been over 50% on faceoffs 4 years running, and the combination of net crashing with Bjork could create some of the missing secondary scoring we seem to need all the time. Thoughts?

Reactions: MoeBartoli

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Assuming the first line stays the first line. How would you line up the rest? I'd leave Foligno - Wennberg-Duclair alone for a few games to see if they jell. How about Blork (on the off wing side)-Jenner-Anderson. (Sonny Nash Hanni Sedlak) can fight for the scraps. I think Jenner at c as a temporary move isn't crazy. He's been over 50% on faceoffs 4 years running, and the combination of net crashing with Bjork could create some of the missing secondary scoring we seem to need all the time. Thoughts?

I'd just like to see Torts stay with lines for more than 1 or 2 shifts.

CBJFan827

I hate you Brad Marchand
Jul 19, 2006
I mean that potential line gives Bjorkstrand what he hypothetically needs to thrive (a fast linemate and someone willing to crash the net/set screens). I'm open to it, though I rather see Anderson switch sides.

onetimerguy

Jul 17, 2018
Either way, but I seem to recall Bjorkstrand making that cross ice play from the left side to the middle in Cleveland and CBus a few times, where as I remember Anderson driving to the net from the right side a lot. I actually think we are still in dire need on another good center. Dubinsky, Nash, Sedlak all seem uninspiring to me.

Reactions: Cyclones Rock

JohnnyJacket13

(formerly PD9)
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Columbus
Shake it all up. Need more 5v5 production out of Cam and Bjorkstrand.

Panarin-Dubois-Bjorkstrand
Duclair-Wennberg-Atkinson
Jenner-Foligno-Anderson
Milano-Nash-Sedlak

I hate having Foligno at center because of his significant drop in production, but I think a lineup like this balances the scoring out and could give us more favorable matchups.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad