Confirmed with Link: Lindy Ruff named Head Coach, Press Conference at 1:00 PM EDT

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I was working at a pizza place three blocks from where I still live and had to listen to this game on the radio

I was in an apartment having grilled sirloin with members of the TBN's staff and someone who has already asked a question in this press conference. He was hosting.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
I don’t have any doubt he talked to that many people. Doesn’t mean he interviewed all of them. You reach out to gauge interest and build the list of people for the next phase. I could see like Berube…saying he’s got a couple places on his list he’s waiting for…and I could see them calling McLellan just to tell him they aren’t really serious about the call lol

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
The flow of accountability talk from self to teammate to coach feels like what they've been missing.

Love how he framed it as earning more opportunities vs. just thinking of it as punishment

Reactions: joshjull

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
Thanks who asked about the staff!

Lindy, "getting together one of the best staffs in the league"

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
"When we hit camp..."

I think the guys really like one another. I don't know if they would take a punch for a guy. I think some of them have shown they will block a shot for a guy, but will they take the hit, will they step in when needed, will they extract physically to get back at someone who has hit one of your teammates... I want to see that. Hope he can instill that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad