Lindy still using the drop pass on the PP

U
Leino
Milbury

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
G: losing in regulation
Enroth. He was playing like a elite goalie tonight. Too bad he is inconsistent.
Ennis. He has been real good lately. He deserves to get the same contract Hodgson signed. He will be a good part of our team going forward, even after we add our high end picks into the equation. As a LW2 with the capability of switching to center he is the versatile 50-55 point scoring forward every team needs.

B:
Myers
Stewart. Bad first game but unless he's traded I will give him the rest of the season + some of next before passing judgment.
Losing to Lindy

U:
The refs. 6-1 pp discrepancy when the Sabres should have received a few more pps? Yeah that was bs.

All in all the game was a success as we didn't pick up a single point. Too bad the Flames lost in regulation too.

ZeroPT*

Flynn,Ennis,Enroth,Stafford and Moulson were great.

Stewart is an eyesore

Myers was meh through the first 40, solid last period IMO

enthusiast

cybersabre his prophet
Oct 20, 2009
Eh, I'm not that worried about the flames. 7 point lead at worst.

MayDayMayDay

But what is grief, if not love persevering?
Feb 22, 2012
Peoria, AZ
G: ENROTH
Ennis
Stafford
Foligno
Moulson (up that trade value)
Myers got better as the game went on.
Hodgson was quietly dangerous.
Weber
Hoff
Girgs. Effort was there, had a couple struggles but its fine. Hes going to be amazing.
Ruff milestone.

B:
McBain
Hate. Leino. Haaaaate.

U:
Refs
Stars PP.

LETS GO FUTURE SHOPPING BOYS!!

Paxon

202* Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
Eh, I'm not that worried about the flames. 7 point lead at worst.

Someone (Layne I think) did raise a good point in the GDT: it's much preferable that the Oilers finish 2nd. The 2nd place team is more likely than the 3rd to win the lottery, and the Oilers are more likely to take Ekblad than Calgary. Not as important as finishing last, but it's certainly the better scenario.

Karate Johnson*

Skipped this one. Couldn't muster any F's to give about what happens on the ice right now. Kinda "sabred out" after the last few days.

Karate Johnson*

And he knows he most likely is leaving tomorrow or Wednesday, too. Can't blame the guy.

Wouldnt that make you play with your hair on fire? Getting traded to a buyer should be motivation to impress.

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
G:
- Why is Scott listed as bad? I thought he made a whole lot of good, basic plays. Timely step-ups, solid eliminations, shot-blocks. and cleared the crease like the monster he is. As a 6/7 he was easily better than, say, Weber.
- Obviously Enroth goes straight to Asgaard after tonight.
- Stafford played the right way.
- Myers was noticeable in a good way and did his best to assert his will on the game.
- Ennis obviously.
- Ehrhoff playing like a man that wants to be traded.

B:

- I think I gotta put Stewart here. What an uneven player, even shift to shift. Giving it away, laying the body, making cross ice passes to streaking teammates, floating around. I'm still not sure what I saw.

U:

- Did Leino play?

HOOats

NO DOOM NO GLOOM
Nov 19, 2007
City of Buffalo
G:
- Why is Scott listed as bad? I thought he made a whole lot of good, basic plays. Timely step-ups, solid eliminations, shot-blocks. and cleared the crease like the monster he is. As a 6/7 he was easily better than, say, Weber.

Came to post the same thing. Some of the most simple and effective in-zone punishment I can remember seeing from a defender of ours in a long while. A couple gaffs and the usual early penalty, but also some decent forays in to space. I'm starting to wonder if this isn't an early mad scientist experiment by Murray. I'm a big John Scott fan what can I say.

Shmuffalo

Brad May's Stand In
Feb 13, 2008
New York
Stewart looked pretty bad. He didn't have a strong body presence, and was easily knocked off the puck. Maybe he was playing a bit softer, but for someone labeled a 'power forward' he looked like Drew Stafford light. And that's not mean to be a knock on Stafford, but he's not much of a power forward.

wunderpanda

Apr 9, 2012
G- Ennis/Stafford/Moulson
Enroth

It was a loss and some players weren't good, but nobody was bad exactly. Leino played 6 or 7 minutes, Stewart gets a pass with the potential trade situation. Didn't want to lose to Dallas or Ruff, but I guess its a nice narrative that his 600th win was against the team he was with forever.

U- Milbury, that rant he went on was over the top

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad