Confirmed with Link: Lindsay Hofford hired as AGM, Director of Scouting

cobra427

May 6, 2012
I am sure the Coyotes did the proper due diligence and have an agreement or understanding in place to unwind his employment if needed. We don't really know the circumstances of the incident anyway. I would be more concerned if it were a player or somebody much younger.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I am sure the Coyotes did the proper due diligence and have an agreement or understanding in place to unwind his employment if needed. We don't really know the circumstances of the incident anyway. I would be more concerned if it were a player or somebody much younger.
I agree. We have much less to go on than what the Coyotes have.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
“Best-in-Class”? What class is that exactly? Not hating on the hire. It’s fine. But what a weird way to put it. This is usually a phrase reserved for automobiles, if I’m not mistake. Those have clearly defined classes. Entry level coupe. Mid level sedan. Luxury sedan. Etc. that makes sense. What is the “class” here?

I find trendy business jargon so irritating. Everyone at my company has started calling our lousiest products “MVP” for “minimum viable product” to excuse selling stuff we don’t actually have for the last year and handing customers a pile of crap with an insinuated IOU attached. This is just the MVP. Ugh.

Reactions: SniperHF

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad