Confirmed with Link: Lindbohm Recalled

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Lindstrom back to Europe? Someone sent down? Traded? Injured?

STL fan in MN

Aug 16, 2007
Lindstrom back to Europe? Someone sent down? Traded? Injured?

They were only carrying 6 d-men so they had an open spot so nobody needs to be sent down.

My guess is that perhaps Lindbohm will replace Butler in the lineup.

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
Shatty's been on IR so we had an open roster space. Either Butler or Cole will be sitting next game is my guess.

BlueOil

"well-informed"
Apr 28, 2010
Even if he doesn't play Friday, I like this move. Put some pressure on the defense to perform or the line up will get altered.

I wouldn't be surprised if Lindbohm plays Friday though. Defense was absent last night.

Last edited:

SirPaste

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
STL
Probably Butler, he was brutal last night, well the whole team was brutal but he stuck out as especially brutal

anlongo13

Aug 6, 2014
Ottumwa, IA
I like the move. Shake things up with the bottom pairing guys. Blues have some good teams coming up on this homestand, it will be nice to see how Lindbohm does.

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
Rofl I just read the comments on this on the Blues FB page and I've never seen so many clueless comments. People saying we need more guys like Jackman on the Blue line and saying we should trade Petro to Chicago. Comments talking about Petro being bad/needing to be traded are atop of the list for likes too, so it's not just that a few people are clueless enough to post them, but a large amount are there to like them.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Rofl I just read the comments on this on the Blues FB page and I've never seen so many clueless comments. People saying we need more guys like Jackman on the Blue line and saying we should trade Petro to Chicago. Comments talking about Petro being bad/needing to be traded are atop of the list for likes too, so it's not just that a few people are clueless enough to post them, but a large amount are there to like them.

Exact same as it was with Pronger(obviously without FB). The casual fans just loved to rip on the guy for no reason.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA

It is my belief that the movie Idiocracy is not fiction but a true prophecy that will be fulfilled. The frontline of that future can already be seen in FB and Youtube comments.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Yeah, I usually just read the article and skip the comments. I couldn't believe the stuff being said, it was just a mix of terribly sad and hilarious.

What OEL for Berglund+Rattie+Lindstom? Those are quality posts bro.

Or send Berglund to the AHL, he's useless.

It's usually the same crap being spewed over and over..and over and over. I don't think I've seen but 1 or 2 knowledgeable people on there

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland

Ranksu will be happy.

I'm happy for Petteri, but seriously I'm sad they have to do this move. Butler or Cole haven't been solid. They both have good days (peaks), but mostly they aren't on needed level. It's good we have debt and we can bring decent quality D's up. We have to remember Shattery is out and that will hurt us and has broke some chemistry. I was bit surpised how Butler has performed lately, if I remember correct he played pre-season with Pietro and it worked 'okey' compare to Cole - Pietro pair. So I think this is good wake up call to our D core. I hope Butler and Cole will step up now, 'cus time is ticking on trade deadline.

I'm not pointing only Cole or Butler, but this 'move' concerns those guys.
Ofc Jbo and Pietro has been also like playing own dreamland pocket biljard and Gunnar has been there nothing special, but nothing bonehead moves either.

So could lines be like these?

Code:
Lindbohm - Pietro
Gunnar - Jbo
Jackman - Cole

I think is also good move if you think we are facing on next games Boston, Pens, Habs, Jets. I think you need some gritty stay-at-home Dmen against those teams.

Last edited:

ChicagoBlues

Sentient
Oct 24, 2006
They were only carrying 6 d-men so they had an open spot so nobody needs to be sent down.

My guess is that perhaps Lindbohm will replace Butler in the lineup.

This is exactly what I am thinking. They had an open roster slot. Butler has played well, but needs to sit for a bit.

STL fan in MN

Aug 16, 2007
I'll also note that with back-to-backs this Fri and Sat, that it makes sends to give someone a break and let Lindbohm play at least one of those games. Same with Porter. Sounds like he'll play one of the games this weekend too.

Lord Helix

Nov 12, 2010
It is my belief that the movie Idiocracy is not fiction but a true prophecy that will be fulfilled. The frontline of that future can already be seen in FB and Youtube comments.

Dude...Smartwater. It has electrolytes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad